Hundreds of Man U fans on pitch protesting

Those weren't protestors that broke in the stadium and messed the pitch up, nicking corner flags..they were just anti social , boozed and coked up idiots .

Not sure what the hell Man Utd security were doing, not paying or requesting a police presence today.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Just deflecting from the main point of the protest. 

I appreciate you get some idiots who go too far, but the message and reason behind the protest is a valid one imo. 

Souness going on about some idiot lobbing a flare etc. 

The same peace loving bloke who stuck a Galatasary flag in the middle of the Fenerbache pitch? 😂

Loves a bit of incitement does old Souey. 

15 minutes ago, Bannofan said:

Those weren't protestors that broke in the stadium and messed the pitch up, nicking corner flags..they were just anti social , boozed and coked up idiots .

Not sure what the hell Man Utd security were doing, not paying or requesting a police presence today.

Quite impressive that you were able to breathalyse and drug test them all.

Did you manage to give out any Covid jabs while you were at it?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

The cause is fine, I probably miss worded that. I just think you’d get the exact reaction doing it on a non match day.

Imagine if thousands of Man Utd fans charged the ground on a random Monday morning, it would be news out of nowhere and hit home harder 

No, it really wouldn't.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, HullOwlPhil said:

Quite impressive that you were able to breathalyse and drug test them all.

Did you manage to give out any Covid jabs while you were at it?

Ah, I see what you've done there.

Please accept my apologies, I just saw some youths with cans in their hands stumbling around the Old Trafford pitch, and made a ridiculous assumption. 

On second thoughts I'm sure they were dedicated Manchester United fans simply wanting to make a peaceful protest. 

1 hour ago, FreshOwl said:

I love souness lol he’s a relic, he knows what’s real. A brilliant no nonsense midfielder. Him and Keane could say anything and I’d still like them 

Yea, loved him when he did Mick Lyons in the first minute of the League Cup match, real no nonsense dirty player, who knew what he doing 

The right to protest , be it stationary or on a march, is extremely important in a democracy. 

I absolutely hate it when the right wing clowns on here talk about ' scruffy students' & ' the unwashed ' ..as if they are the only people who attend these things. 

I'm also frustrated with the hanger ons on these occasions, those who simply go to cause trouble and destroy property, or to attack the emergency services.

The pitch invaders with cans in their hands have given idiotic dinasaurs lije Graham Souness a reason to be dismissive of a serious issue, and to ignore the vocal but largely peaceful protestors outside.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bannofan said:

The right to protest , be it stationary or on a march, is extremely important in a democracy. 

I absolutely hate it when the right wing clowns on here talk about ' scruffy students' & ' the unwashed ' ..as if they are the only people who attend these things. 

I'm also frustrated with the hanger ons on these occasions, those who simply go to cause trouble and destroy property, or to attack the emergency services.

The pitch invaders with cans in their hands have given idiotic dinasaurs lije Graham Souness a reason to be dismissive of a serious issue, and to ignore the vocal but largely peaceful protestors outside.

I agree the right to PEACEFUL , LAWFUL protest is extremely important but this was neither. 

18 minutes ago, Geedee said:

I agree the right to PEACEFUL , LAWFUL protest is extremely important but this was neither. 

Oh come on. You’d think they had torched the stadium to the ground. I doubt billionaires 3,000 miles away will take much notice of people just standing outside. You have to make things uncomfortable for them. If that protest today went too far in your opinion then fans in this country are screwed