Wilder Sacked, all Sheffield's at it!

Guest Hornsby

Spent £50 million on 2 pisshead forwards that cant score then drive round city tanked up to see what damage they can do.

Plus £18 Million on a crap keeper they virtually gave away. 

Outta of his depth. Like Blades owner and Chansiri.

2 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Not at all ..it shows how gullible club owners are...giving managers massive 4 year deals...w hats the incentive for them to stick it out for 4 years?  Wilder has engineered his own exit...7 million pay off is what’s gettin bounded about...even if he’s got 50% of that figure,...it’s not bad is it

If you disagree, by all means say so, however, don't start your comment by dismissing what I have said......or better still just don't comment on anything of mine if you can't do it in a civil way. Cheers.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

So Tindall until Howe takes over permanently seems to be doing the rounds 

Tbf Howe would be a good appointment 

I would be very surprised if Howe wanted to be in the championship. Surely he would have stayed with Bournemouth. Not as good as people make out.

They've got a massive rebuild in the summer. Wilder got average players playing out of their skin.

They will be in the championship for a while now.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
1 minute ago, Morepork said:

If you disagree, by all means say so, however, don't start your comment by dismissing what I have said......or better still just don't comment on anything of mine if you can't do it in a civil way. Cheers.

1 minute ago, Morepork said:

lol.....What bit of my reply was so uncivil!? 

Wilder leaving really is our highlight of this season - assuming we don't stay up (which we won't)!

Talk about pressing the self-destruct button. Suspect they won't bounce straight back as that squad is very much cut in Wilder's image and played out of their skins for him and we geared up to play his way. I doubt anyone else will get the same out of them, or even close.

If only we weren't such a basket case. F*ckin' Wednesday, FFS.

• Like 4

I don't really get the wilder love in,  he had a decent first season and has now broken so many premiership records for being crap.

James shield, the pig reporter in the star, wrote an article pre season "the myth of the second season"

think he's deleted it now

apparently we should follow the grunters model, in court to force their owner to sell for £1

signing a striker for £28 million who has yet to score a goal

can't wait

Guest Therealrealist
3 minutes ago, Morepork said:

The bit where you dismiss what I've said in the first three words of your comment.

So the words ‘not at all’...offended you..ok...please dont ever comment on my posts again...and I will return the favour🥴

Guest LondonOwl313
2 minutes ago, Dot said:

I don't really get the wilder love in,  he had a decent first season and has now broken so many premiership records for being crap.

James shield, the pig reporter in the star, wrote an article pre season "the myth of the second season"

think he's deleted it now

apparently we should follow the grunters model, in court to force their owner to sell for £1

signing a striker for £28 million who has yet to score a goal

can't wait

Forget that it’s Utd and just look at what he did.. came in to a club which was underachieving and had been in the third tier for 5 years. Year 1 wins the league and achieved 100 points (I think?) and scored lots of goals. Year 2 at the higher level starts strong and flirts with the play offs, something newly promoted sides don’t often do, before finishing 9th. Year 3 right up there all season and end up finishing 2nd, automatically promoted to the Prem. Year 4 competes with the big boys and has them as high as 5th 2/3rds of the way through the season before tailing off a bit but finish 9th, their highest finish since when? Decades ago. 

Year 5 they imploded, lost the keeper and signed mostly trash. But was that wilder or other people at the club.. seems like he’s left over transfer policy. They’ve overspent on championship standard players I think.. but they also wouldn’t have had enough money to really improve on last season as most of the top 10 spend 2-3 times as much on their signings 

His record is spectacular which is why people rave about him

Guest Therealrealist

Poundland prince didn’t like wilderbeast spending 23.5 mill on the hapless Brewster...makes Jordan Rhodes look like a bargainlol

Sheffield Utd had ben extremely lucky with their injuries since he took over but this season there had been a reversal of fortunes with key players out. They didn't have other players that suited their plan A and plan b was just crap. Guessing he left so he can he say he was never relegated and would have kept the up if he had the January signings he wanted.  If they are going to push for going back up they'll need cover but don't think that will be possible with their wage budget. My guess (and hope is that it will be a Sunderland style plummet).

5 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Forget that it’s Utd and just look at what he did.. came in to a club which was underachieving and had been in the third tier for 5 years. Year 1 wins the league and achieved 100 points (I think?) and scored lots of goals. Year 2 at the higher level starts strong and flirts with the play offs, something newly promoted sides don’t often do, before finishing 9th. Year 3 right up there all season and end up finishing 2nd, automatically promoted to the Prem. Year 4 competes with the big boys and has them as high as 5th 2/3rds of the way through the season before tailing off a bit but finish 9th, their highest finish since when? Decades ago. 

Year 5 they imploded, lost the keeper and signed mostly trash. But was that wilder or other people at the club.. seems like he’s left over transfer policy. They’ve overspent on championship standard players I think.. but they also wouldn’t have had enough money to really improve on last season as most of the top 10 spend 2-3 times as much on their signings 

His record is spectacular which is why people rave about him

completly agree, his record is spectacular.

he's broke so many records this season it's unreal

or spectacular

So it’s confirmed now then. 

I can’t get around the suggestion there weren’t funds, I guess if you pay one of transfer fees that’s one half of the equation and wages can easily take a 100m spend to 150-200m over a few years and then oblivion.

But for a manager who took a league one team to the premier, give him 130m for fees wages and loans and you’d expect him to get cheaper players performing surely? That’s his forte.

How much do Burnley spend each year for example?

The way Utd fans are reacting to wilders exit is like there has been a death in the family ....Wilder is exactly like warnock .. Great at polishing uncut diamonds from the lower leagues but give them money and they waste it big time .... Oli mcburnie and Brewster at nearly 50 m for the pair ....joke signings ........He’s great at motivating average players to over perform for him but he’s been found out now ....endless bad performance records for a premier league team was embarrassing him .............Dean Henderson was the main reason for Utds rapid rise up the leagues but you can’t keep Man Utd loan players forever!!!!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Morepork said:

You are ok with someone disagreeing with your posts but not saying “not at all”.....what exactly is the difference.....I can’t think of a much politer way to open a debate on a difference of opinion with me.

you seem to be clutching at straws to be offended

• Like 1

Wilder will be just a journey man now 

And the hype will die down 

Remember 4 years ago media suggesting Howe for England manager