The conundrum that is Barry Bannan

The conundrum that is Barry Bannan  

206 members have voted

1. 1. What’s your view, a binary choice!

• He is a key player for the future and DM needs to build his team around him.
    • He’s not the player he once was/might have been, thanks for the memories Bazza but it’s time to go.

Just now, Geedee said:

I do wonder how accurate it is as I would imagine quite a lot of players salaries have a major 'bonus' elelment.

There will also be partial payments for loan players with the parent club contributing towards the wages. George Hirst is reportedly on £11000 a week when you look at the Rotherham wage list.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

So for 1 Barry Bannan you get 4 Mowatts and some change.... oh how glad I am that we’ve got Bannan, Barry Bannan! I just don’t think you understand. 

time to move on for all concerned, hopefully get a bit of money with him signing a new contract 

Fond memories of signing the Bannan song during those Carlos days, especially in Covent Garden etc.

Time to build a young and dynamic team in L1

2 minutes ago, Bluewings said:

nothing would surprise me these days.

Problem is none of our players will every take a wage cut whilst at our club, would be a massive decision to take. Much easier to move elsewhere on less.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, DlNGLE said:

Yeah but you’re all arrogant cünts who think you should be better then Leicester, if tuna boy tried to do what we’re doing you’d go mental.” Weh Wensdeh weh should beh spending millions da noz.” 

Literally know no Wednesday fan who thinks like this.

Stature and history of our club I'd like to see us in the premier league and mix it up with the big boys again, atm I'd take "tuna boy" to 

get his poo together and have a decent plan tbh.

8 hours ago, DlNGLE said:

Yeah but you’re all arrogant cünts who think you should be better then Leicester, if tuna boy tried to do what we’re doing you’d go mental.” Weh Wensdeh weh should beh spending millions da noz.” 

You're just sour that we robbed you blind on Sam Winnall. Little wonder he opted to join a proper Yorkshire club, considering his career was at stake!

1 hour ago, bobness said:

You're just sour that we robbed you blind on Sam Winnall. Little wonder he opted to join a proper Yorkshire club, considering his career was at stake!

Not one bit, paying way too much to average players like him, is the reason you’re in the mess you are, he’s contributed to your downfall. As have many other overpaid charlatans, you’ve wasted millions over the past 5 years, and you continue to do so, and you’re getting worse as each day passes. It’s going to take years for you to turn this mess around, once you decide to try to, at the moment you’re just digging a bigger hole for yourselves to get out of, and it’s wonderful to see. 

5 minutes ago, DlNGLE said:

Not one bit, paying way too much to average players like him, is the reason you’re in the mess you are, he’s contributed to your downfall. As have many other overpaid charlatans, you’ve wasted millions over the past 5 years, and you continue to do so, and you’re getting worse as each day passes. It’s going to take years for you to turn this mess around, once you decide to try to, at the moment you’re just digging a bigger hole for yourselves to get out of, and it’s wonderful to see. 

Nonsense. Football is cyclic, and our owner knows this. If you've paid attention you'll have noted he has wisely pointed out that "football is not like a regular business". The man knows what he's doing, and to me it sounds like you're a wee bit jealous.

6 minutes ago, DlNGLE said:

Shouldn’t you be posting on another site?  We’re all aware of the shortcoming of our club.  Why don’t you focus on yours?

• Haha 1