Liam Shaw

3 minutes ago, BRUCE LEE said:

I really don’t get the animosity against Shaw 

Sad

Grim

2 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

I don’t...just don’t see the point in playing him. He’s going. 

17 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

Surely we would best telling him to get fvckedt

• Love 1

1 minute ago, fatzooma said:

But still going...

And I guarantee you that there are many many players at our club right now that are off too in the summer because they don't want to be here

And they're playing in our games right now too

Only they don't try as hard, care as much, and put as much heart, soul, desire, passion and effort in as Liam Shaw does

Think about THAT for a second..

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

Liam will be gone and I don’t blame him one tiny little bit. Supporting a club does not mean you should be tied to them for your whole professional life! It’s our job as a club to offer competitive wages to players we want to play for us. If we fail to do that they will leave. End of story. 
He’s a decent developing player who was not the worst player on that pitch by a long way!

I wish him luck. If others don’t want to then fair enough but bitterness and resentment just aren’t my bag. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

And I guarantee you that there are many many players at our club right now that are off too in the summer because they don't want to be here

And they're playing in our games right now too

Only they don't try as hard, care as much, and put as much heart, soul, desire, passion and effort in as Liam Shaw does

Think about THAT for a second..

I don’t doubt You for a second..I’m sure people know Shaw and it’s a touch personal to suggest he’s being disloyal to the club he loves.

ive seen some stunts pulled at Hillsborough over the past 40 plus years but this shitshow is beyond belief so i‘m sorry if my opinion of a player doesn’t align with your opinion.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, fatzooma said:

I don’t doubt You for a second..I’m sure people know Shaw and it’s a touch personal to suggest he’s being disloyal to the club he loves.

ive seen some stunts pulled at Hillsborough over the past 40 plus years but this shitshow is beyond belief so i‘m sorry if my opinion of a player doesn’t align with your opinion.

A stunt?

The chairman didnt tie him into a contract, hasn't paid him on time, we're getting relegated, we have FFP breaches, points deductions, no working undersoil heating, haven't refunded our fans, have still not published our accounts, had four managers in one season, repeatedly lost our upcoming talent after freezing them out, the chairman's constantly blaming the fans, and Celtic have put an offer in for him to take Shaw away from it all and give him a fresh opportunity

Stunt...

lol

REYT

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, fatzooma said:

Just wish George Hirst had come on and fans were allowed in so we could have given him a standing ovation.

George Hirst got frozen out of the club he's supported all his life and a Premier League club came in to take him away from it so I'm afraid the chairman's spoilt your wish on this occasion

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

Liam Shaw was best player on pitch tonight by a mile. 

If he could've stayed here he would have. 

Can't blame him for moving at all. And also can't blame DC for not offering what celtic did.

Im told that reach will prob not be signing a new contract now. And also that galvin has been asked to sign a new contract and will be in 1st team squad at weekend 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Crikey - that's a big move

It's only what been told mate. 

He only had a few hours with 1st  team training then went with bullen to get ready for united today. 

And I think his contract been coming a while. But its bullen that told Moore about him and has said ready for first 11

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Best midfielder at the club.

An engine and very good feet for his age.

We have foooked up again losing him.

Will go on to be worth millions. Very obvious.

Not sure about Liam

hope he goes on to do well but just cos he is a fan he isn’t immune to criticism. 

cost us against Reading and v  badly against Birmingham

he was better than most of our crew v Toytown but it isn’t as if he controlled the midfield like Wing, or scored the winner or played a killer pass to open up the oppos

If I was DM I would now focus on the players who will be here next season. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Not sure about Liam

hope he goes on to do well but just cos he is a fan he isn’t immune to criticism. 

cost us against Reading and v  badly against Birmingham

he was better than most of our crew v Toytown but it isn’t as if he controlled the midfield like Wing, or scored the winner or played a killer pass to open up the oppos

If I was DM I would now focus on the players who will be here next season. 

Unfortunately we aren't good enough to not utilise every resource.

Ayia Napa Hutch would be nowhere near the squad if we were.