The worst away end following wednesday

Anfield when they had standing in the corner, most crushed i ever felt and the delightful scousers post match dispelling the myth they were honourable in defeat

Luton for being grim both inside and outside the stadium

The old hockey stadium at MK where the seats were borrowed from Silverstone 

Sat on the front row at Villa Park with a moles eye view of the game. 

The old Wembley was such a dump as well. Remember paying for good seats and my mates sister almost sat on my lap. She got an extra treat after Sheridan scored

10 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Anfield when they had standing in the corner, most crushed i ever felt and the delightful scousers post match dispelling the myth they were honourable in defeat

Luton for being grim both inside and outside the stadium

The old hockey stadium at MK where the seats were borrowed from Silverstone 

Got to agree with Anfield, stood in that corner was the most crushed i have ever been in a football ground.

Carlisle was the coldest i ever been, stood behind the goal on an open terrace with a absolute gale blowing in your kite !! 

Ah the good times , when will they return ?

• Like 1

i always thought west ham was bad  with QPR  not far behind ......get in the wrong area at both grounds  and you couldnt see the goal down your end ...... the old open end at brentford wasnt good  if you needed a slash at half time ...........the worst probably halifax .stood on a cinders on a freezing cold night seperated from the  pitch by a speedway track and watched the worst match ive ever seen . 

6 minutes ago, torryowl said:

i always thought west ham was bad  with QPR  not far behind ......get in the wrong area at both grounds  and you couldnt see the goal down your end ...... the old open end at brentford wasnt good  if you needed a slash at half time ...........the worst probably halifax .stood on a cinders on a freezing cold night seperated from the  pitch by a speedway track and watched the worst match ive ever seen . 

Alan Ball was their Manager at the time, locals were sat in the trees behind us, never liked Halifax ever since