The worst away end following wednesday

Going back 25 years they were a lot of dumps about.
Yes the Dell was particularly bad but always have fond memories of that ground, dramatic wins and couple of really cracking pubs within 10 mins walk. Was in Southampton about 18 months ago and was stopping not far from where it was, was sad to see it was a bland block of apartments with no sign of the football ground apart from 'Channon Way' and 'Le Tissier Court'

Of the modern day stadiums think Newcastle as you are too far from the pitch, feels watching a subbuteo game.

• Like 2

Going back to the 90s the away end at Palace was rubbish.

Dishonourable mentions to Grimsby away, absolutely rammed ,near certain was over capacity.

Oxford United ,clear enough view, terrible crush in the narrow alley way getting out

Edited by mildatheart67
  • Like 2

Swindon away.  Seem to remember us losing 4-1 in a cup there, weeing down with rain in the uncovered end, Ola Tidman getting lobbed from 6 yards, and the home fans singing 'Rocky Robin is a pedo' or something 

Edited by Manwë

Bumhole lane for obvious reasons

Burton a few years ago wasn't good , absolutely rammed in there for that night game.

Ipswich isn't great , stuck up in that stand in the corner , not a great view.

Old plough lane was a reyt dump, crumbling concrete steps full of weeds. Worst seating I've sat in is Luton I think. Horrific leg room. Sat with the seat in front cutting into your knees for 90 minutes is not good. As mentioned above qpr is a șhït view

• Like 1

Honourable mention to our own away end, especially in the lower.  Remember being forced to sit there for a home game because I had a broken arm (fizz knows).  

Just how is that stand still remaining as it is? 

• Thanks 1