There's a point when everyone finally agrees.

17 minutes ago, Eggy Bread said:

Like any failing business...get rid of the rotten employees. Starting at the top. Since when does OUR stand have a TUNA company name written across it. And have a logo changed to TWEETY PIE. And raises the price of the shirts to working class fans. Have a conveyer belt system of players coming through the doors that express no loyalty or passion cos their C graders Period, making coin for the agents. And to top it off get us points deducted cos his business dealings are suspect.  Yeah sounds like a really top class business guy.....why did you buy swfc again?

Where's the Chrissy Waddles, Des Walker types ect... wanting to play for us.....no not interested....why?

Unfortunately the owner has spread his lack lustre attitude throughout. 

God I'm so effing annoyed at his shambolick charade. cos that's what it is simple. 

Woh that's vented a bit of steam.......ooo the wife has made me an egg sandwich....life's better now.....

what? we're out of cheese....it's crap again....partially...

Quaility !  And a Quality user name !!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

5F26A5F3-C9ED-4DC6-9743-C55B01331B11.jpeg

Chansiri isn't the devil, and in the end he's the one who's lost by far the most by his actions.

I don't think for a moment that he wanted this to happen.

I can understand why he took advice from someone who has connections to agencies, because it makes it easier to land players on their books.

If we'd gone in for Jota, all things being equal Wolves would still have landed him because he's linked to Mendes and not Paixao.

That's modern football for you.

Paixao is far more to blame for this shambles than is Chansiri IMO.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ANDY said:

Paixao is to SWFC what Japanese knockweed is to a beautiful garden. 

needs cutting out root and stem.

Yes, it's his head we need on a platter.

I'd settle for impartial advice from the likes of Roeder, even if it meant experiencing more difficulty signing players.

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

Chansiri doesn't need necessarily to go, if he does the right thing.

He needs to get rid of the advisers, bring in a DOF, and bring in a manager who can manage.

The manager needs to pick what players he wants so he can build a cohesive team.

And if Chansiri has advisers, then they need to be impartial and not linked with agents.

If he does those things, then we'll move forward.

Some people would argue Rhodes isn’t the problem with Rhodes. The service he receives isn’t good enough. If the service he received is better Rhodes would score goals like he used to. It’s ballax. A good striker is a good striker. You’d see it a mile off. You’d see it in this team. Blaming those around him, who might legitimately be rubbish, doesn’t change what he is. 

43 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Chansiri isn't the devil, and in the end he's the one who's lost by far the most by his actions.

I don't think for a moment that he wanted this to happen.

I can understand why he took advice from someone who has connections to agencies, because it makes it easier to land players on their books.

If we'd gone in for Jota, all things being equal Wolves would still have landed him because he's linked to Mendes and not Paixao.

That's modern football for you.

Paixao is far more to blame for this shambles than is Chansiri IMO.

I don’t disagree with that, but DC is the head of the club - if his advisers are not helping him

succeed then he needs to get rid of them. Everything is under his command and therefore his responsibility. It astounds me that he is apparently a micro manager in some respects, but allows other decisions to be continually led by people who have proven to have failed.

Unless, of course, he can’t remove them

as he’s not really the boss...

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Personally I think not allowing fans in to the grounds is a blessing for Chansiri and Paxo. I bet he is oblivious about what a large number of the fan base thing of the pathetic job he is doing. Absolutely scum bags the pair of them. 

I think you’re absolutely right. I honestly don’t think he’d particularly register the contempt but right now he thinks it’s an illiterate and problematic few on social media. 

The reality is the apathy has spread much further than that.  

Chansiri doesn't need necessarily to go, if he does the right thing.

He needs to get rid of the advisers, bring in a DOF, and bring in a manager who can manage.

The manager needs to pick what players he wants so he can build a cohesive team.

And if Chansiri has advisers, then they need to be impartial and not linked with agents.

If he does those things, then we'll move forward.

Agree with everything you say Athelwulf. Completely sensible and logical suggestions for a way out of the predicament that DC has got himself ( and the club into ).

However, what makes you think that a bloke who has spent the last 5 years making terrible judgement calls on virtually every decision he has had to make will suddenly stop messing up and start doing the right things?

I'll tell you, he wont.

Under Chansiri, we are a runaway train and the only thing that is going to stop this schizz show is when we eventually hit the buffers. We as fans ( sorry, customers ) can only stand and watch in horror as the lunatic drives the locomotive towards destruction.

We will be there to pick the pieces up, but how long it takes to put back together again depends upon how bad the wreck is.

• Like 3

Guest Hornsby
1 hour ago, mkowl said:

Whilst I grasp the sentiment the irony of "sack the board" chants always made me smile. You are asking those that own the club, that have the voting power to pass a resolution as shareholders, to sack themselves from an Executive day to day running role.

They will go on their terms and when they,and if, they want. 

As I was chatting with someone the other day, Mr C actually thinks the club is worth the money put in to date.

It isn't

Undervalue, when £150 million sponsorship arrives.

In Chansiri's taxi.

Let's do my O -level Maths.

Assume squad and league position about same and ignore Covid and stadium rental.

Paid £38 million , less £23 million stadium value then = £15 million.

Less £77 million debt to Chansiri = £62 million . NEGATIVE. 

If DC's advisors were actually any good they would have advised him to replace themselves.

If DC was as astute as he thinks he is, he wouldn't need anybody to tell him that.

Everyone makes mistakes, unfortunately DC does not seem to have learned much from his, the case with Shaw in talks with Celtic being the latest example. We really seem to spiralling downward and out of control.

• Like 1

Guest wilyfox

I will say this in Chansiri's defence.

stopped reading after your opening line. That’ll keep me laughing all day. Cheers.

17 minutes ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Agree with everything you say Athelwulf. Completely sensible and logical suggestions for a way out of the predicament that DC has got himself ( and the club into ).

However, what makes you think that a bloke who has spent the last 5 years making terrible judgement calls on virtually every decision he has had to make will suddenly stop messing up and start doing the right things?

I'll tell you, he wont.

Under Chansiri, we are a runaway train and the only thing that is going to stop this schizz show is when we eventually hit the buffers. We as fans ( sorry, customers ) can only stand and watch in horror as the lunatic drives the locomotive towards destruction.

We will be there to pick the pieces up, but how long it takes to put back together again depends upon how bad the wreck is.

I can't disagree with any of that.

If he did change course it would be out of character.

34 minutes ago, Herb said:

I see where you’re coming from but it feels far too simplistic to pass the blame off to Paixao. Clearly he’s an issue but his continued presence is entirely the fault of Chansiri. To not sever those ties a long time ago is a fundamental error. 

But Paixao presumably isn’t the one advising the merchandise/ticketing pricing structure or dismissing any key club sponsors so Chansiri can just stick his own name on everything for an ambiguous fee. Or ranting about fan negativity to the press. 

Almost every decision, every action during the Chansiri era was wrong or late and there’s no way they can all be deflected onto Paixao. 

This season alone, putting us on -6 through the clubs own mismanagement then persisting with Monk after a truly dreadful half a season. Not recruiting an out an out striker having lost our two top scorers last summer. Recruiting for a 3-5-2 system, sacking the manager and appointing Pulis who favours a back 4. Then sacking that manager having been the only man in English football to not know what style he plays.

Then January, Jesus Christ January! Dithering for the last two weeks because we picked up fortuitous wins over Derby and Boro when we had the perfect opportunity to recruit a manager and arm the squad for a HUGE fight against relegation. That’s not even going after the ridiculous contract situations of key players. 

Paixao can be blamed for a lot of things but it’s far too simplistic to just deflect it all to him. Chansiri is inept, he’s incompetent and his actions this season alone are bordering on malicious towards the welfare of the club. 

True.

I don't think it's all Paixao's fault, either.

I mean, he'd no longer be here under any other chairman.

But if Paixao's recruitment had been better/less partial, then it wouldn't have mattered.

We'd have been in the PL and rolling in it.

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Ever the pessimist said:

I don’t disagree with that, but DC is the head of the club - if his advisers are not helping him

succeed then he needs to get rid of them. Everything is under his command and therefore his responsibility. It astounds me that he is apparently a micro manager in some respects, but allows other decisions to be continually led by people who have proven to have failed.

Unless, of course, he can’t remove them

as he’s not really the boss...

I think that there is a growing belief amongst our fan base that Paixao has some hold over Chansiri.

I can understand why he engaged him at the outset, but it's remarkable that he persists with him after all that's happened.

We know Chansiri's stubborn, but is he so stubborn that he's prepared to see us relegated rather than change?

Or would he like to change, but can't?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

stopped reading after your opening line. That’ll keep me laughing all day. Cheers.

If you have health problems you go to a doctor.

You assume that the doctor is going to act in your best interests.

I guess that Chansiri believed that the advice he would get from Paixao would be in his and in our best interests too.

Players have agents and advisers are linked to those agencies.

It's the way of things in modern football, I'm sorry to say.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

I guess that Chansiri believed that the advice he would get from Paixao would be in his and in our best interests too.

Except that even a cursory Google session would have revealed that AP was linked to the most controversial, toxic investment fund/ sports agency on the planet