There's a point when everyone finally agrees.

Whilst I grasp the sentiment the irony of "sack the board" chants always made me smile. You are asking those that own the club, that have the voting power to pass a resolution as shareholders, to sack themselves from an Executive day to day running role.

They will go on their terms and when they,and if, they want. 

As I was chatting with someone the other day, Mr C actually thinks the club is worth the money put in to date.

It isn't

2 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Whilst I grasp the sentiment the irony of "sack the board" chants always made me smile. You are asking those that own the club, that have the voting power to pass a resolution as shareholders, to sack themselves from an Executive day to day running role.

They will go on their terms and when they,and if, they want. 

As I was chatting with someone the other day, Mr C actually thinks the club is worth the money put in to date.

It isn't

It's not a " sack the board " chant

It's a honest view of how feelings are looking around the internet this morning.

Edited by quinnssweetshop
  • Love 1

Just now, quinnssweetshop said:

It's not a " sack the board " chant

It's a honest view of how feeling are looking around the internet this morning.

As I say I concur with the sentiment but my point is that there is not a lot we can do to force or expedite their leaving, sadly.

1 minute ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Yes.... sadly... nothing.

But we never could, even when the Club was a plc and Wednesdayite were a vocal minority shareholder. There was some accountability but not a lot as Paul Daniels would have said.

The depressing thing for me and this is not soothsayer mode, my fear was that typical Wednesday that having found an owner with money it would still end badly.

17 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

The worrying thing about all this is DC is probably oblivious to most of this hatred as there's no fans at games. 

Hatred is far too strong a word and far too personal, though i appreciate what you mean.
I cannot think of one person on here that has hatred for Chansiri.

There's an utter frustration and incredulity at his lack of learning from so many mistakes.

The " Advisor "  however, now that's another story.

• Like 4

I will say this in Chansiri's defence.

Whilst we criticize the partiality of the advice which he has received, I can to some extent understand why Chansiri has gone down this road.

There's no question that the advice given by, say, Roeder would be far better, he's not linked to agents.

Let's say that Roeder impartially recommends a player to Chansiri.

This player is on Doyen's books, and Paxo at this juncture is associated with, say, Forest.

Now Forest are also interested in this same player.

Who would have the edge in getting him, all other things being equal?

This is the problem with modern football.

Players are signed up to certain agencies, and these agencies are linked to certain advisers.

• Like 3

Like any failing business...get rid of the rotten employees. Starting at the top. Since when does OUR stand have a TUNA company name written across it. And have a logo changed to TWEETY PIE. And raises the price of the shirts to working class fans. Have a conveyer belt system of players coming through the doors that express no loyalty or passion cos their C graders Period, making coin for the agents. And to top it off get us points deducted cos his business dealings are suspect.  Yeah sounds like a really top class business guy.....why did you buy swfc again?

Where's the Chrissy Waddles, Des Walker types ect... wanting to play for us.....no not interested....why?

Unfortunately the owner has spread his lack lustre attitude throughout. 

God I'm so effing annoyed at his shambolick charade. cos that's what it is simple. 

Woh that's vented a bit of steam.......ooo the wife has made me an egg sandwich....life's better now.....

what? we're out of cheese....it's crap again....partially...

• Love 2

34 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Chansiri doesn't need necessarily to go, if he does the right thing.

He needs to get rid of the advisers, bring in a DOF, and bring in a manager who can manage.

The manager needs to pick what players he wants so he can build a cohesive team.

And if Chansiri has advisers, then they need to be impartial and not linked with agents.

If he does those things, then we'll move forward.

Agree with this totally. 
There are plenty of football men still out there who know the game in an advisor role such as Wilkinson. He’s maybe a bit old Paul Hart is another. These are football men.  
I just don’t understand what DC is playing at. 

1 minute ago, edwinowl said:

Agree with this totally. 
There are plenty of football men still out there who know the game in an advisor role such as Wilkinson. He’s maybe a bit old Paul Hart is another. These are football men.  
I just don’t understand what DC is playing at. 

Bang on.

However, the problem is that players are signed up to agencies, and these agencies have advisers.

Our gambling has often been compared unfavourably with that of Wolves.

Mendes landed Jota for Wolves, and no doubt Mendes is linked to the agency which Jota is affiliated to.

• Like 3

42 minutes ago, Athelwulf said:

Chansiri doesn't need necessarily to go, if he does the right thing.

He needs to get rid of the advisers, bring in a DOF, and bring in a manager who can manage.

The manager needs to pick what players he wants so he can build a cohesive team.

And if Chansiri has advisers, then they need to be impartial and not linked with agents.

If he does those things, then we'll move forward.

We've been saying this for 5 years.

Get used to it. It's not happening.

• Like 2

Nobody seems able to work for him. He doesn’t value people. He doesn’t listen.

I think he is a spoilt child and we are a train set that he doesn’t know how to work on his own.

To sell he needs a buyer.

This story won’t end well.

• Like 3