Cook Spotted With Chansiri

3 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

LUMP ON 

image.png.ae7c79d2d87170e28666afb3d0c60463.png

*I'll get mi coat 

Seriously look at that picture!!!

I mean , its not spherical, its not appetising, its just a bloody "nearly round" mess of what?

5 f.ookin' "Chefs" and DC..created that...in respect of an institution 1 and a half centuries in the making..through 2 world wars, epidemics, THe jarrow march and Ola Tidman.......WE get THAT!

• Haha 8

Sheffield Wednesday and comestibles haven't mixed properly since the 70's.

In the 70's..(yea I know I'm off again)..You either bought a pie offa the "Hot pies inside man"..or you entered the ground and got one o them mincemeat and gravy ones..The mincemeat and gravy ones, were "sometimes really good..or f.ookin' frighteningly bad".Roll of the dice....take yer pick

"Hot pies inside man " was reliably decent, but not a patch on a good mincemeat and gravy "Inside"...It was as bad as waiting for the result.

20 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Seriously look at that picture!!!

I mean , its not spherical, its not appetising, its just a bloody "nearly round" mess of what?

5 f.ookin' "Chefs" and DC..created that...in respect of an institution 1 and a half centuries in the making..through 2 world wars, epidemics, THe jarrow march and Ola Tidman.......WE get THAT!

It tasted alright to be fair. Admitted it was late on the day and I'd had a few pints. Kinda like lead mill or republic at 1.30am cake

4 minutes ago, TheGaffer said:

It tasted alright to be fair. Admitted it was late on the day and I'd had a few pints. Kinda like lead mill or republic at 1.30am cake

Thats no endorsement Gaffer mate....may as well have been a 7ft fish finger sandwich!!! after a few pnts...

Edited by asteener1867