Football Shithousery Thread

2 hours ago, Kopparberg said:

That time we played in the Johnsons Paint Trophy and had to field a certain amount of first team regulars.

Megson started with Semedo and Prutton only to take them both off after about 7 minute... they all then sat on the bench laughing. 

Wasn't it Weaver who was subbed after a minute against Bradford? Seem to recall it being live on sky.

• Thanks 1

This is a great thread and one of my favourite things about football. The sport in general is so unique in that it potentially can be littered with shithousery and snakiness. I don't want to watch a flipping gentlemans game where they all shake hands and both sets of fans can brown nose each other. I enjoy the hostile, angry, infuriating nature of football and football rivalry. I love the drama and unfairness of certain situations. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Kevin Blackwell (?) signed Ryan France for Dem Blades after he’d been on trial with us. We probably wanted him too. Blackwell made a Shithouse comment on the radio that ‘he thanks Brian Laws for getting him fit for them hehehehheheeeeee’ 

Shithouse fail... 

Having been on trial at Sheffield Wednesday and even scoring in The Owls' pre-season victory over Hartlepool United, he joined Sheffield United on 24 July 2009, signing a two-year deal. After making only nine league appearances for the Blades he picked up a knee injury in February 2010. The injury was only expected to keep him sidelined for six to eight weeks but he was never to play for the club again, failing to recover his fitness for the remainder of his contract.

👀😁

• Haha 1