Football Shithousery Thread

Saw all what’s wrong with the game today. Bournemouth v Watford.Player raises his hand to another, the other falls down as if he’s been shot. First player sent off maybe righty so. Then the Bournemouth player continues match falling down at every time someone comes near him. Mass brawl at the end. 
Woodgate interviewed after game smirking as he defends his player saying something like he must have been hurt when it was obvious he wasn’t. 
The mass brawl at the end was a disgrace but will they be punished?  Just a slap on the wrist I bet. 

I’ve just watched Man City v Southampton and couldn’t believe Man City didn’t get a penalty when the player was clearly tripped in the area and because he was trying to be honest and didn’t throw himself to the floor. Went to VAR and they gave nothing. Where is the game going to? Because he didn’t cheat he got penalised yet I can guarantee next weekend someone will get the slightest touch and it will be a pen.

Playing for Man City he scored against Arsenal, his former club, then runs the length of the field to the opposite where he celebrates in front of the Arsenal fans, who'd be goading him all game

Or he may just be annoyed that someone stole the cow he was about to milk