3 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

What ever way it happened jsut think about this 

Pulis got paid 2 million for 10 games 

200k per game 

Watching pulis football has cost Dc 200k agame 

Season tickets are looking a bargain now 

He won’t have got anywhere near 2m. 

• Like 2

I absolutely agree with the fact that the priority should be refunding fans not giving a very rich football Manager even more money 

But a small part of me is thankful DC did it this way , to dissuade any other club from hiring Tony Pulis. The game is better without him .

• Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Troll off love x

Haha asking a valid question isn’t being a troll ! 

the fact is no one knows the full facts and figures but prefer to create drama on the basis of what they believe. 

Just now, mcmigo said:

But a small part of me is thankful DC did it this way , to dissuade any other club from hiring Tony Pulis. The game is better without him .

Football won't care either way what the wording is

Look at Pulis' history before he came, the Palace court case etc etc

He still gets hired

Owlstalk Shop

Whatever happened between DC and TP could have remained mostly private.  DC didn’t have to go on a 10 minute rant and should have kept his thoughts to himself.  It would have been sufficient to say TP was not a good fit, didn’t like his style of play and we move on.

Potential legal action, spats with ex managers and with fans is damaging the Club and it is caused by Chansiri.  Owls talk is a fans forum and there will be negative and (sometimes) positive comments.  We’re not the figurehead of the Club who should have better standards. If Chansiri has nothing nice to say he should keep his trap shut as it is him causing the damage to the Club. 

He should seriously consider investing in a reputable PR media team to advise him before he makes any briefing or attend any conference (virtual or in person).

• Like 5

Doesn't matter

Chansiri could say 'left by mutual consent' and let him leave without a payoff then use that money he saved to pay off the two Pulis staff that also needed to leave

He tried to and at the point Pulis didn't want to take training or do his job on Tuesday, he had no choice. 

Pulis engineered a sacking by his actions and the first to get lawyers involved. Don't fall for the victim act.

Our owner is bonkers, but not that stupid and I do believe in this case was acting to protect the club (ironically from his poor decision 45 days previously)

Could have, should have outcomes always debatable but this is a choice between believing Chansiri or Pulis and I believe Chansiri. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, striker said:

He tried to and at the point Pulis didn't want to take training or do his job on Tuesday, he had no choice. 

Pulis engineered a sacking by his actions and the first to get lawyers involved. Don't fall for the victim act.

Our owner is bonkers, but not that stupid and I do believe in this case was acting to protect the club (ironically from his poor decision 45 days previously)

Could have, should have outcomes always debatable but this is a choice between believing Chansiri or Pulis and I believe Chansiri. 

Fair point

I want to hear from Pulis and hear his side of the story though

Owlstalk Shop

2 minutes ago, punkassmofo said:

Haha asking a valid question isn’t being a troll ! 

the fact is no one knows the full facts and figures but prefer to create drama on the basis of what they believe. 

This. Exactly what DC is on about tbf.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Football won't care either way what the wording is

Look at Pulis' history before he came, the Palace court case etc etc

He still gets hired

This one is different.

he has been slipping down the pyramid.

Palace and wba were premier league gigs

boro an ambitious, strong championship club

us, skint and bottom of the league.

I don’t think he goes into league 1 or 2 as they can’t afford to pay the wages he commands

i think this is it for Pulis. 

Just now, mcmigo said:

This one is different.

he has been slipping down the pyramid.

Palace and wba were premier league gigs

boro an ambitious, strong championship club

us, skint and bottom of the league.

I don’t think he goes into league 1 or 2 as they can’t afford to pay the wages he commands

i think this is it for Pulis. 

Let's hope so

• Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

Okay mate 

It’s ok to say you don’t know, but then that would make all your previous comments and this thread nonsense would it not, is this why you’d prefer not to answer. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Fair point

I want to hear from Pulis and hear his side of the story though

It will be interesting I agree. Suspect he won't though, how does he spin downing tools because the players wouldn't play his dogshit football. 

That's inexcusable and suspect if that wasn't true, he'd have put the record straight for the sake of his reputation. But, let's also not forget it's not the first time Pulis has tried to blackmail a club owner to engineer an exit and a payoff.