Pulis wanted (and tried to) leave without a payoff

2 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

This was the single most crazy thing I read from the press conference text yesterday.

I mean - who does that? 

Who, when an employee states they want to leave your club/business, takes a decision to pay someone off that would have walked for much less? 

It's frightening to think how much further this may go, because at the moment, we have a guy at the helm who seemingly takes every communication as a personal slur on him and reacts in the very worst ways possible.

There's seemingly no talking to the man and he will not take assistance from anyone who has a past history of the club/game in order to try and see a way out of the mire we are currently in. 

Deeply concerning of course is the issues surrounding wages. Are we close to the point of where he withdraws any kind of funding for the club and we then get into the realms of breaching contracts and then administration? 

Truly scary times.

Stop being negative; you'll scare all the sponsors away!

:Chansiri:

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Paul.. said:

Pretty sure Chansiri hasn't been called deceitful and disgraceful by a high court judge unlike Pulis so I know who I'm going to trust on this one.

He hasn't, but Chansiri has also alluded to the fact that TP was talking about leaving by mutual consent and was pushing for that. 

Ok - so you can argue that sacking him may be deemed as a more 'honorable' way for DC to part company with a manager that didn't want to be there, but when we are not in a great position financially, it doesn't make great sense to be airing the dirty laundry in public. 

tbh - given the way things were going, nobody would have really batted an eyelid at the fact TP had been dismissed, but now it has a completely unnecessary talking point behind it and one that's likely to have cost the club again. 

• Like 1

Just now, megsonstheman said:

Don't believe anything that comes out of Pulis mouth. Chansiri has his faults, but as he stated yesterday, Pulis is a master manipulator of the press. Pulis is stating this after the event to make himself the victim. I firmly believe Chansiri version.

Pulis can now go back to selling snake oil

How is he trying to make himself the victim by sayinig he offered to leave without a payoff but Chansiri chose instead to give him a whopping massive pay-off just so he could say he sacked him

That's not making him a victim

• Like 3

Owlstalk Shop

Nothing Chansiri said contradicts what the press are reporting...

"We spoke about mutual consent, make it easy. He never think about his staff, only about himself. I told him he needed to solve for his people as well...

I made a decision to sack him because I feel that my people can do better."

• Like 1