Blackburn vs SWFC - Post Match Reaction - what did you make of that?

Pretty dire overall. Defended well for the most part. Not sure what Paterson was doing when they scored. He had a chance to put his foot in but didn't.

Joey did ok today.

Good goal from Reach.

Van Aken gives too attackers too much space and allows them to turn to get a shot away. Westwood wasn't happy with him just before he went off. He's never been a CB.

Windass ran his testicles off but can't finish. Bannan tried to do too much when simpler passes are on.

When we went 1-0 up we should have gone for it because we were never going to hold on at 1-0 and let's be honest Blackburn should probably have done better on a few of their chances.

Good effort from Lees, unlucky with the disallowed goal.

Personally, I think we need to go 4-4-2 to have any hope of getting goals.

Pleased we didn't lose but unless we make some shrewd signings we are not getting any better.

• Like 3

Can't be happy with their goal but, having said that, I would have been ecstatic had we scored it.

Just goes to show, whether the game is in the Sunday league or Champions League, if you have someone prepared to run at a defence things can happen. It may need a little luck, skill or brute force but once in the penalty area you have the advantage.

Would love to see us do it lol

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Athelwulf said:

We're a sh*t team.

We know it.

We're arguably the poorest team in the division.

The quality has left.

Stick Hooper, FF and Fletcher in our team today and we'd 'ave 'ad 'em.

Pulis was brought in to keep a team which doesn't deserve to be in the division up.

Four points from six with a bobbar side like ours is very good.

We'll stay up provided the players don't down tools again due to non-payment of wages.

January can only bolster our chances even more.

I'd disagree with the third line but, apart from that, this is absolutely spot on