Blackburn vs SWFC - Post Match Reaction - what did you make of that?

A decent enough result against a good team that absolutely thumped us earlier in the year. Keeps us in touch with safety too. Nick 4 points off Boro/Derby and we'll have had a strong end to a very bad first half of the season.

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Right back, converted to a striker, then played as attacking midfielder by Pulis and today asked to sit in front of the back 9 and defend all game

Thing is, I don't think he'd be great at right back. 

We're a sh*t team.

We know it.

We're arguably the poorest team in the division.

The quality has left.

Stick Hooper, FF and Fletcher in our team today and we'd 'ave 'ad 'em.

Pulis was brought in to keep a team which doesn't deserve to be in the division up.

Four points from six with a bobbar side like ours is very good.

We'll stay up provided the players don't down tools again due to non-payment of wages.

January can only bolster our chances even more.

• Like 2

+ve

Nice to have a worldie to enjoy. 
Kept a free scoring team down to one. 
Didn’t get beaten. 
Point is better than nowt. 

-ve

Football is tough to watch.

Can’t defend a lead (alright tough to defend for a whole half but still, we were ahead).

Squad is clearly garbage

Neither happy nor sad right now. Staying up is going to be tough.

But we look like we might at least fight for survival.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Steve Down South said:

It was an improvement on Coventry game, but still very poor with no attacking intent.  Continue setting up like this and performing like we’ve just seen will see us relegated.  Given that I don’t expect Pulis to change, I’m pretty much resigned to going down without much of a fight.

At least he won’t get his f00king bonus

• Haha 1

Terrific point from very tough opponents.

Could have gone either way. Both managers will be annoyed by the goals, but brilliant quality from both scorers.

Thought we looked rock solid for the most part.

Odubajo had his best game for us. 

Good point. 

5 minutes ago, e6owl said:

A decent enough result against a good team that absolutely thumped us earlier in the year. Keeps us in touch with safety too. Nick 4 points off Boro/Derby and we'll have had a strong end to a very bad first half of the season.

This^^^
Couple of results needed soon to at least keep us within touching distance. Four points from the next two would be a great return. Just need to offer something more going forward. Have a tendency to sit too deep and this goes against any advantage of having three CB’s. 

- Blackburn are a decent side, some real quality in that starting XI (and that shíthouse Johnson)

- Reach’s goal was excellent

- We pushed a bit higher up the pitch second half and it worked well, until...

- Terrible defending for their goal. Just inexcusable from Paterson and Bannan. One of them has to get tight and get a foot in before he gets in the box, even if that means conceding a free kick. They were both spectators. I wonder where we can find a central midfielder who would know what to do in that situation...

- Windass worked hard but playing up front in this team is a thankless task. He was so isolated at times

- The offside call for the Lees ‘goal’ was very very tight, if the lino’s on the other side of the pitch I don’t think that gets disallowed

- I was furious with him after the Forest game, but Odubajo was excellent today, and he needed to be

• Like 1