England men's fixtures omdt.

That was hard to watch!

I think the thing to come out of that is Southgate just doesn't seem to be able to get a talented side playing attacking football and keeping it going for 90 mins, Phillips should not have been on the pitch for 90 mins!.

Second half was very poor.

Guest Mcguigan

Southgate getting stick when we’ve just won three on the bounce and sit top of group.

Talk about your no win situation.

13 minutes ago, Huncho said:

But no ones telling him to go out there, or get involved in play in deeper positions. He seems to be doing it off his own accord. They surely can’t be telling him to do that? 

I don't know, but in a way it was like watching us. When we did get the ball out wide there was no one in the box to aim at. Foden broke into the box, but the again I'm not sure why we played 2 defensive mids at home. 

Just now, Weshallovercome said:

Maybe we're expecting too much with no crowd to gee them up?.......we should in theory be better than this even if Southgate is pants.

Sometimes a home Wembley crowd can make it worse though.

I think Southgate had a lucky escape tonight with in a lot of areas.

Guest Mcguigan
1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

That was hard to watch!

I think the thing to come out of that is Southgate just doesn't seem to be able to get a talented side playing attacking football and keeping it going for 90 mins, Phillips should not have been on the pitch for 90 mins!.

Second half was very poor.

You watch the whole game, you don’t see Phillips.

You watch Phillips, you see the whole game.

Just now, Mcguigan said:

Southgate getting stick when we’ve just won three on the bounce and sit top of group.

Talk about your no win situation.

San Marino and Albania ....I think even Wednesday could beat them .

Tonight was the big test and yes we won but we fell to bits in the second half ...Poland made subs and took Mouth and Sterling out of the game ....we did nothing in return. 

Lucky .

Guest Mcguigan
Just now, TaxiMark said:

San Marino and Albania ....I think even Wednesday could beat them .

Tonight was the big test and yes we won but we fell to bits in the second half ...Poland made subs and took Mouth and Sterling out of the game ....we did nothing in return. 

Lucky .

We did nothing in return.....hmmmm.

We won 2-1.

Grealish is a must starter for me in the Euros.

Foden was excellent tonight, only one trying to make things happen in the second half.

Sterling, Kane, Rashford, Calvert Lewin, Foden, Grealish, Sancho, Mount, Saka, come on Gareth unleash them in the summer!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jonnyowl said:

Grealish is a must starter for me in the Euros.

Foden was excellent tonight, only one trying to make things happen in the second half.

Sterling, Kane, Rashford, Calvert Lewin, Foden, Grealish, Sancho, Mount, Saka, come on Gareth unleash them in the summer!

You just know it’s gonna be another negative damp squib. 

• Like 1