THE CHANSIRI INTERVIEW THREAD - All posts about the interview in here please

9 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Answer to that one is simply be a better chairman, don't get us embargoes, dont' get us 12 points deducted, don't get us into trouble with FFP and the EFL, don't sell our stadium

That's always the answer

That's also hindsight.

He said he didn't gamble, I think he did really which put us in the current mess.

But if he'd been conservative a consolidated as a lower half championship club withinimal investment people wouldn't have been happy either.

All this strife stems from that 15/16 push for the PL, he's been chasing the bet to recoup ever since.

Now he knows we need investment from other quarters to help with that.

7 minutes ago, McRightSide said:

Erm, did you forget your opening line in response to the post about reputational risk?

You mean my response to a person that wasn't you who asked me if I had ever heard of reputational risk? And then couldn't explain what reputational risk was after implying I hadn't heard of it?

What about all the things you asked me to comment on, Brand Heat, Sentiment and Perception? Have I got that right?

Do you not agree that they are all things that come directly from a lack of controls to mitigate reputational damage and manage the reputational risk?

I'd say having someone at your club stopping your owner making wild accusations, acting emotionally at pressers, blaming people, saying he cannot control things, whilst charging the earth for a poor product with no tangible strategy, all would be a suitable control in this instance to avoid  any reputational damage caused by one outspoken fan.

Shaming the fans for negativity is probably a rather counter productive control I'd say.

• Like 3

Chansiri ought to think himself lucky. He probably isn’t aware of the hostility towards Peter Swales in the mid 90’s at Manchester City, and that was in the days before the internet. 

He’s got it relatively easy here, as he certainly wouldn’t receive as much tolerance from those 30 miles up the M1, or indeed those in the same city.

Actions speak louder than words. In the five years he’s been here we sit no better off than when he walked through the door. We’ve suffered our first points deduction in our history and also sold our own home, albeit to the man who owns the club. 

It won’t get better whilst he’s still around, but then again I’ve been saying the same for the last three years and the only response seems to be “Give him time, he’ll learn”

Well he hasn’t , but more crucially he doesn’t want to.

37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You have absolutely no facts to back that up

None

It’s not an issue 

Don’t read social media if you don’t like it 

They don’t mean it , there just kids 

Fans are never wrong, ever 

25 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

I see plenty of critisim of Chansiri here, and rightly so right now, but I havnt seen any abuse if he dosnt like criticism , tough. 

Depends what you consider abuse.  Certainly not as bad as Twitter, but a few things make you wince, and people choosing to exaggerate and twist things which he said. One or two verging on calling him liar.

Some good posts (mainly from me) from both "sides".  

He should either keep his stum or do a interview every week so everyone gets bored of them.

End of the day he has spent millions if anyone is feeling the disappointment the most it would be him.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, g-owls said:

He probably isn’t aware of the hostility towards Peter Swales in the mid 90’s at Manchester City,

You have no evidence for this. He may not know much about football but he might be an unlikely Swales expert. Stranger things have happened. 

lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Depends what you consider abuse.  Certainly not as bad as Twitter, but a few things make you wince, and people choosing to exaggerate and twist things which he said. One or two verging on calling him liar.

Some good posts (mainly from me) from both "sides".  

He should either keep his stum or do a interview every week so everyone gets bored of them.

End of the day he has spent millions if anyone is feeling the disappointment the most it would be him.

I bought a duff BMW a few years ago. Don't know much about cars. Didn't do my homework. Didn't spend millions admittedly but blamed nobody but myself. 

20 minutes ago, g-owls said:

Chansiri ought to think himself lucky. He probably isn’t aware of the hostility towards Peter Swales in the mid 90’s at Manchester City, and that was in the days before the internet. 

He’s got it relatively easy here, as he certainly wouldn’t receive as much tolerance from those 30 miles up the M1, or indeed those in the same city.

Actions speak louder than words. In the five years he’s been here we sit no better off than when he walked through the door. We’ve suffered our first points deduction in our history and also sold our own home, albeit to the man who owns the club. 

It won’t get better whilst he’s still around, but then again I’ve been saying the same for the last three years and the only response seems to be “Give him time, he’ll learn”

Well he hasn’t , but more crucially he doesn’t want to.

Taken off muggers are us dot com 

You ok mate? You took a bit of beating there, a few broken bones and limbs, don't worry about it though, we killed a bloke round the corner.

6 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

So absolutely no abuse then

Ta for the clarification

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Don't get carried away, I was been diplomatic some get very sensitive when you challenge their opinions. 

We moderate the site (as you personally know) 

We don't tolerate/stand for any abuse of the chairman - we delete those posts if anyone does make them (they don't really as they know it won't last on the site - we'll just remove it)

Owlstalk Shop