Nothing changed

Absolutely fuming after that game

we were poor, very poor - but somehow managed to be leading going into extra time 

I thought the mentality was changing, again weak mentality too soft - we don’t put teams away when we have the chances and yet again concede a weak goal in injury time

whats changed since last year? We can’t score, we don’t kill teams off, and we concede goals that could be easily avoidable 

im all for giving monk time, but it’s about time he owned up to some of the mistakes made and the awful performances we are starting to see 

livid 

• Like 8

Just now, Markowski77 said:

Absolutely fuming after that game

we were poor, very poor - but somehow managed to be leading going into extra time 

I thought the mentality was changing, again weak mentality too soft - we don’t put teams away when we have the chances and yet again concede a weak goal in injury time

whats changed since last year? We can’t score, we don’t kill teams off, and we concede goals that could be easily avoidable 

im all for giving monk time, but it’s about time he owned up to some of the mistakes made and the awful performances we are starting to see 

livid 

If Tom Lees stays on, we probably don’t concede. We’ve lost our regular right-sided centre-half before the game had to use two subs on injured right-sided centre-halves during the game and then had to play a wingback in that position. Our best defender (arguably the MoM) then goes off injured and we play the last ten minutes with ten men and have to drop our new signing into the defence when QPR are going for it. 

Sorry pal, I can guess you’re upset but you’re overreacting. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Mr Farrell said:

Wrong. Things have changed. DC has invested a significant amount of money in Monk in allowing him to bring his own coaches in and new players.

What hasn't changed are the same deficiencies of goal shy, shocking home record, defensively weak in the last few minutes, and questionable tactical decisions.

I make no apologies for shouting that Monk is taking us down if it isn't addressed. Get him out of our club now.

Tom Lees stays on, we don’t concede and everyone would be saying that was a well ground-out good win. 

3 minutes ago, Mr Farrell said:

Wrong. Things have changed. DC has invested a significant amount of money in Monk in allowing him to bring his own coaches in and new players.

What hasn't changed are the same deficiencies of goal shy, shocking home record, defensively weak in the last few minutes, and questionable tactical decisions.

I make no apologies for shouting that Monk is taking us down if it isn't addressed. Get him out of our club now.

Here here.

Same old, same old!

OK new-ish wine but same old bottle.

5 from 12.

No disrespect to QPR but at home v them these are games we simply have to win if we are going to turn around this deficit.

Edited by GMOwl72
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

How do you know that? 

I don’t but we’re all out of shape when Lees goes off and down to ten men. Patterson was closing down when up front so there’s a good chance that the QPR are allowed to build up that play from which they scored. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, shandypants said:

I don’t but we’re all out of shape when Lees goes off and down to ten men. Patterson was closing down when up front so there’s a good chance that the QPR aren’t allowed to build up that play from which they scored if he’s still up front  

13 minutes ago, Ray Von shabba said:

You're probably right but I just don't understand the mentality of going in front and then sit back and invite them on.

It’s not a mentality it’s because they aren’t good enough to do anything but

4 minutes ago, shez owl said:

It’s not a mentality it’s because they aren’t good enough to do anything but

Monk talks of mentality as if it's the most important factor, of course you want players with a good mentality but ffs we need players with ability who are trusted to play in the right areas. 

For me we are almost at the point of confirming that things are no different from the horror show that was the 2nd half of last season. 

• Like 3