EFL green light spectators this weekend

17 hours ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

I for one have 0% fear of the alleged virus threat and would be happy to sign a disclaimer accepting full responsibility for my own health and well-being as an adult capable of thinking for myself. I don’t expect the club to have to do anything on my behalf

As such please add me to the list for earliest re-admittance to my church at S6

Can I just point out that this goon ^^^ thinks the whole virus is a global conspiracy brought on by the New World Order nNo, I have no idea why Hulk Hogan is involved either) to enact further control over the global population. 

Accordingly, I'm more than happy for him to run the risk of getting COVID. 

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, REDAs_biG_piECE said:

I for one have 0% fear of the alleged virus threat and would be happy to sign a disclaimer accepting full responsibility for my own health and well-being as an adult capable of thinking only about for myself. I don’t expect the club to have to do anything on my behalf

As such please add me to the list for earliest re-admittance to my church at S6

Fixed it

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, Beholder said:

Spot on.

Incredible that people are still plugging the insidious fear narrative, no matter how ridiculous and devoid of evidence it has become. 

So 936,000 worldwide deaths in nine months, despite the unprecedented measures, doesn't count as worthwhile evidence? I'm sure there will be those doing their best to Trump the figures into submission with stories about Auntie Mary who was included when she actually died of pneumonia, but that is hardly going to reduce the total into single digits is it? Then you have to consider the research indicating that immunity could be short-lived and that even those who recover may be suffering an unknown extent of long-term damage to numerous organs? A lot of this smacks of 'I'm alright Jack', which is all too typical of modern society.

I was intrigued by one poster however who indicated that coronavirus has a habit of slowly fading away regardless. I'm in no position to agree or disagree with that assessment but I don't recall such a suggestion even once in the mainstream media.

22 hours ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

Nope, but a background in statistics and modelling (not that sort unfortunately...) that can spot bullshiit numbers, interpretation and hyperbole a mile off. 

Go on then what's your analysis of the numbers and statistics showing countries (across the world) have had so many excess deaths, if it wasn't caused by a pandemic?

Studied a little stats too so feel free to use the big school words.

Edited by Guest

2 hours ago, wiggy said:

We've got the biggest ground in the EFL, so in theory having 1k socially distanced fans in should be far easier for us than most other clubs,  yet we're not part of the pilot.

Maybe we just couldn't be arsed to organise it. Or the EFL are still cross with us. 

7 minutes ago, alanharper said:

We've got the biggest ground in the EFL, so in theory having 1k socially distanced fans in should be far easier for us than most other clubs,  yet we're not part of the pilot.

Maybe we just couldn't be arsed to organise it. Or the EFL are still cross with us. 

the local health authority have to be consulted and give their ok

i'd presume with Sheffield's increasing infection rates the risk was deemed to be too much