Aaron Hickey

He went to Bologna recently to view their setup, he is going to Munich this week, our chances are very slim unless we can really sell first team football but Bologna are allegedly offering him that and in Serie A. 

Hickey is already at 18 miles better than Morgan Fox was. He’d be a great signing but I don’t see it happening

30 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Your adverts reflect the sites you have been visiting.

I keep getting one for bodybuilding supplements, I'm a 44 year old overweight bloke who likes beer and junk food, how does that one work out?

18 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I use b l o c k e r s gets rid of 99% of adverts I don't even have them on YouTube.

I have an irrational dislike of adverts probably from a kid having to sit through all the third rate ones on Yorkshire TV 

utter garbage tv station, how they went that long i don't know?

i can still hear the dumplings on that calender shyte saying L**DS YOUNITED like it some kind of honour bestowed on the club.

• Like 1

Not that I think we stand a chance, given the reported competition,  but pleased with the profile of player we are looking at.

Hopefully the penny has dropped with DC and the two recruitment lads Bruce brought in look to be scouting much better than the Carlos days when we relied on a copy of Fifa 2006.