Guest Grandad

Kit meeting at SWFC: DC: "So, were thinking of going with grey for the new away kit"

Staff: "Really?? You may not know this but Man Utd had to drop their grey kit because the players couldn't be picked out by other players on the pitch"

DC: "Ahhh. But we're making ours slightly different. We're going with grey camouflage"

Staff: "😳"

DC: "And we're going to call the marketing campaign "STAND OUT"

1 hour ago, Blue and white said:

The home kit is no different to the one we have now and is a complete RIP off, the away kit sums up our current predicament, it's an absolute abomination.

The EFL hearing aside, could things get any worse.

I bet your a ******** reyt laugh at parties 

4 hours ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

There are definitely some sad acts who revel in anything bad happening to SWFC, and that’s a fact!

I haven’t seen anybody say anything bad about the home kit,

The away kit is bound to be divisive. Stop it with the conspiracy rubbish. 

• Like 1

Guest Grandad

The one great thing about our Elev8 kits is they are absolutely unique

Not identikit Adidas with a badge sewn on

I like that

4 hours ago, The_Limit_Owl said:

There are definitely some sad acts who revel in anything bad happening to SWFC, and that’s a fact!

Am not so sure they Revel,  they just like to look for the negatives first and focus on them and call everyone who doesn’t a demented clapping seal ,  there Wednesdayites really mate ....   foooking strange ones , but Wednesdayites all the same 

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Kit meeting at SWFC: DC: "So, were thinking of going with grey for the new away kit"

Staff: "Really?? You may not know this but Man Utd had to drop their grey kit because the players couldn't be picked out by other players on the pitch"

DC: "Ahhh. But we're making ours slightly different. We're going with grey camouflage"

Staff: "😳"

DC: "And we're going to call the marketing campaign "STAND OUT"

I asked about the music behind the release yesterday and was told by Elev8 it would be released soon.

I’m pretty certain, if you listen, that the track will be called Stand Out.

I like it that we’re reaching out to da yoof!

Just now, sonofbert2 said:

I asked about the music behind the release yesterday and was told by Elev8 it would be released soon.

I’m pretty certain, if you listen, that the track will be called Stand Out.

I like it that we’re reaching out to da yoof!

There’s definitely a reach out to the young uns,  lot of kids I’ve asked all love that away shirt where as the ones a bit unsure seem to be older 

Camoflauge effect is quite popular 

8 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

I'm told I'm the life and soul.

You should see my party trick.

If your the life and soul mate I’d hate to meet who isn’t 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

There’s definitely a reach out to the young uns,  lot of kids I’ve asked all love that away shirt where as the ones a bit unsure seem to be older 

Camoflauge effect is quite popular 

My son fuckingloves it and he’s a bastardgrunter, he’s 19 and also loves the tune.

We are no PSG or Barcelona but if you look at how those clubs integrate merchandise, music and collaborations with other brands, PSG in particular and just how many young uns buy their stuff then you can get what they are trying to do.

We should all be behind ELEV8 being as successful as possible as a brand because it will only help us in the long run.

Who knows?  Maybe next year other teams will be wearing ELEV8 kits?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

My son fuckingloves it and he’s a bastardgrunter, he’s 19 and also loves the tune.

We are no PSG or Barcelona but if you look at how those clubs integrate merchandise, music and collaborations with other brands, PSG in particular and just how many young uns buy their stuff then you can get what they are trying to do.

We should all be behind ELEV8 being as successful as possible as a brand because it will only help us in the long run.

Who knows?  Maybe next year other teams will be wearing ELEV8 kits?

100% agree pal,  there’s still a bit of that weird hate for them because it’s not Adidas or Nike and it’s one of Chansiris ideas 

I think if they can get a bit more competitive price wise there won’t be many complaints, be interested to hear from anyone who thinks the quality is an issue because for me it’s bang on 

I will never forget parking up on an estate near Villa’s ground once and a young black lad asking us for a quid to look after the car.

We didn’t have no colours on etc and I got talking to him and he sussed straight away we were Wednesday fans.  He let us off with the quid because Wednesday were his second team.  I asked him why and he said he liked our name and loved our kit.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

100% agree pal,  there’s still a bit of that weird hate for them because it’s not Adidas or Nike and it’s one of Chansiris ideas 

I think if they can get a bit more competitive price wise there won’t be many complaints, be interested to hear from anyone who thinks the quality is an issue because for me it’s bang on 

I don’t buy shirts tbh for me but my son likes rare ones for when he’s actually playing so I keep a look out on that basis and he has some beauties.

I have never heard many complaints about the actual quality of our ELEV8 shirts, sizing yes, but I still remember that season when everyones VW badges came off in the wash.

Our very recent barmy history is chartered by our kits/sponsors and I might start a thread one day because it really, really is.

This and last season’s kits and marketing have been excellent and I don’t giveaflyingfuck what anyone says, it’s true.  Way better than anything else in recent times.

• Like 3