SO the season has just finished, the club has no money and the fans have not been in the stadium since March.

Chairman and Marketing department - Uuuuummmmm how could we get some money in before our year end on the 31st July...……..

image.png.ff15ade42dff8b139720eed41dd68066.png

• Like 1
  • Love 1

The past few home kits from Elev8 have been great designs and have been decent quality material, i dont understand the snipes at the kit manufacturer and the clammer to get a big name maker where it will be the same as 30 other clubs kits just with different colours   

Just now, PARKOWL said:

The past few home kits from Elev8 have been great designs and have been decent quality material, i dont understand the snipes at the kit manufacturer and the clammer to get a big name maker where it will be the same as 30 other clubs kits just with different colours   

Nike iz kool tho innit fam?

image.png.6d380c9e0bc1e9251546830ccdb19ca0.png

• Like 1

Someone needs to explain the angry mad feeling towards Elev 8 ..??   Expensive kits they are but the last 2 I think the quality and design have been bang on 

Whats the hate ?  Because it’s not Nike ?

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Someone needs to explain the angry mad feeling towards Elev 8 ..??   Expensive kits they are but the last 2 I think the quality and design have been bang on 

Whats the hate ?  Because it’s not Nike ?

Brand slavery, witless conformity and defining yourself via your car, trainers, phone etc.

God bless the 21st century.

• Like 7
  • Haha 2