On 24/07/2020 at 14:44, KernowOwl said:

I like both shirts. I’ll be buying both. Home for me and away for my son cos he loves it. 

I was just about to ask if anyone actually likes that away shirt..........must admit I'm knocking on, to me it's a shocker, beating the grey/silver/purpley thing yonks ago into 1st place of my least favourable away shirt ever.

Out of interest how old is your son?

*not keen on the home shirt either, don't like the collar, a collar needs to be a collar imo*

Edited by Weshallovercome

56 minutes ago, Growl67 said:

This is why our club is so special. What other club in the league would actually camouflage their players and make them harder to pick out just to give the other team a chance? 

https://www.90min.com/posts/6224304-gary-neville-reveals-why-man-utd-ditched-grey-kit-at-half-time-during-1996-defeat-to-southampton

I like the home kit though.

Just another whining excuse for not doing very well against a team they decided before kick off should just roll over . Silver kits for us has meant promotion twice and they were to all intents and purposes shiny grey.  The Scotsmen had to have an excuse for why a relegation threatened team didnt just accept they were going to lose and give up before kick off . Petulant w@/&^%s .

Edited by cross owl

4 hours ago, S72 Owl said:

I like both kits. Granted the away shirt will look daft on middle aged men with beer bellies but I’m actually considering buying a shirt for the first time in a while. 

It was designed for middle aged men with beer bellies. 
If the away end at any ground is full of wednesdayites wearing that abomination it’s going to look like a farmer has driven through with his muck spreader and deposited a load of slurry on the terrace.

Guest Therealrealist

The home kit will be the lowest ever sellin home kit ever cus it’s exactly same as last years..and the away kit is just crap

5 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

I was just about to ask if anyone actually likes that away shirt..........must admit I'm knocking on, to me it's a shocker, beating the grey/silver/purpley thing yonks ago into 1st place of my least favourable away shirt ever.

*not keen on the home shirt either, don't like the collar, a collar needs to be a collar imo*

My son Is 7 and he has autism, he loves different design football shirts. But after showing him the 2 shirts he loves the home shirt, likes the collar 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Weshallovercome said:

I like the kits, both home and away. Usually im not a massive fan of the away kits but this time they have gone for something different. 

I think they have tried to target the younger fans with these kits (probably the most likely to want to buy/own the shirts).

I prefer it to last seasons green kit and its way better than the IKEA uniform a couple of seasons back. 

The subtle camo on the blue stripes i like, personally I think they have done a good job.