Guest Grez Bez

Home lot is amazing. Very very nice

Not sure on the away. If it was yellow with the same print it would be Superb 👌

1 minute ago, boboskins said:

Anyone who still plays PES I've knocked up a version of the kits in PESMASTER to import into the game. Camo pattern is not the same but they'll do for now until someone does a proper job on them!

SWFC A 20-21.png

SWFC H 20-21.png

SWFC GK1 20-21.png

SWFC GK2 20-21.png

0581C82D-1A3D-457F-88BE-7E804A375617.gif

That’s great!

Fast work mate!!

• Haha 4

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Shiregreenowl 80 said:

I like the kits  and I know its down to personal taste but I do think there are people on here at moment  that want to criticise anything to do with Wednesday!  If we was doing well they wouldn't be bothered if we played in a string vest 

Incorrect.  These look like they were washed with some extra bleach.  Soggy look.

Give me solid blue stripes and minimal owl.  The uniform of the proletariat.

Guest Kagoshimaowl

Interesting isn’t it...I’ve shown the shirt to four non Wednesday fans and they all say the home one is meh, but love the away one.

I like both but I won’t buy the home one as it’s a bit similar to last years. The away one is unique. I’ll definitely get it.

There seems to be a swing back to 90's designs and patterns in all the major kits. Camo does fit on trend fairly nicely, although I do think the home shirt could've been varied a bit more. It is very similar on initial glance to this seasons and that won't help sales. The next home shirt needs to be completely different. I'd go for diagonal, horitzontal or something different with the stripes or solid blue with a huge white owl. 

• Haha 3