FORESTIERI'S AN ANGRY MAN

Kind of related, did you hear that the EU wanted to apply a significant tariff to Falklands’ loligo squid?

Must’ve heard there was millions of squids at stake.

Verhofstadt said the income should aid the EU’s coronavirus funding.

Guest Grandad
40 minutes ago, big_al1985 said:

The best player we've had for donkeys years, but the day he had a paddy because a proven premier league player and international was paid more than him was the day his side of any story became worthless. 

Good riddance to the lot of em, shame we can't shift more. 

I think it was more to do with urby Emanuelson joining and tweeting that the club had made him their most expensive player

2 minutes ago, Grandad said:

I think it was more to do with urby Emanuelson joining and tweeting that the club had made him their most expensive player

I thought it was Fletcher tbh mate so I stand corrected...although  Urby had played 250 times for Ajax/Milan/Dutch national team so point still stands (I got well lucky with that one!!!)

11 minutes ago, Grandad said:

It wasn’t.

It was because Fletcher got an Audi R8 as part of his signing on fee and 5k a week more.

So he took to his bike, social media and turned out his pockets, egged on by another waster and our fans lapped it up until the penny dropped (for some).

Edited by sonofbert2
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Good luck Nando. Wherever you end up, unless it’s at S2 or Elland Road

I'd be happy if he went to either of those clubs with the disruptive tendencies he had.

Was it Wilder that signed Lavery to try to spite us?

• Like 1

Just now, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Oooh a funny emoji, he must be proper angry mad!

I'd stop right now mate

You've embarrassed yourself enough already as it is by stomping in as  (ironically) a very angry man, asking why Forestieri is angry when the first post in the thread clearly shows to the whole world that Forestieri is angry

lol

Owlstalk Shop

50 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I thought the first paragraph of this post was just utterly bizarre...

Then as I read on I started to think "I bet this fella's one of those who have met Forestieri, had their photo with him, and fawned over him and come away thinking 'he's a nice guy'"

Then we got to the bottom line....

lol

The first paragraph though - I highly recommend everyone reading it again - it's a real classic

I bet Harold Shipman's patients thought he was a thoroughly nice person.