FORESTIERI'S AN ANGRY MAN

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Yeah probably best you got for a little lie down after that outburst

lol

Will do, going to relax in the sun, with a nice ice cream and cold beer.

While waiting for the next Forestieri thread, which I'm sure won't be long in coming.

lol

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Think Hirsty needs to think before posting stuff like he did.

Posting accusations about me sticking up for Bullen just because he lives in the same block as me?!?

WTF?!?

Even though I repeatedly said in the Bullen thread that I would defend ANYONE against social media harassment. Anyone. 

Because it's the right thing to do

And harassing people on social media isn't the right thing to do. It's stupid. And should be stopped

I agree with what you have said above, 100%. Too much vitriol on social media. But to be fair, I haven’t been following the thread. 

I have a feeling we will hear something this afternoon. I hope so - put this sorry affair behind us. 

4 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

Think everyone needs to calm down a bit. I think we need some positive news this afternoon from the hearing and hopefully everyone can chill. 

If the news is bad it will be carnage on here. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Will do, going to relax in the sun, with a nice ice cream and cold beer.

While waiting for the next Forestieri thread, which I'm sure won't be long in coming.

lol

You are under this misunderstanding that I'm out to get Forestieri.

I'm not. At all.

100% Fact that mate.

Owlstalk Shop

39 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I wonder if he wasn't offered another month, his agent send they had not heard from the club regarding contracts.

It wouldn’t bother me if he hadn’t.

On reflection, ever since that first season when he was outstanding, Fernando Forestieri has treated this club with nothing but contempt.

If as Monk has eluded to, there are problems with regards to attitude in this squad, you can guarantee that Fernando Forestieri will be at the centre of it.

When he can be bothered he’s a great player at this level but he comes with too much baggage and I’m glad he’s gone.

• Like 4

Just now, theowlsman said:

Well, I’ve done a t-shirt’s worth of work this morning to help you push conversations along. lol

lol

Those t-shirts don't exist!

They were just a mockup I made to take the mick out of those people who keep posting 'the usual suspects' on here

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, TrickyTrev said:

It wouldn’t bother me if he hadn’t.

On reflection, ever since that first season when he was outstanding, Fernando Forestieri has treated this club with nothing but contempt.

If as Monk has eluded to, there are problems with regards to attitude in this squad, you can guarantee that Fernando Forestieri will be at the centre of it.

When he can be bothered he’s a great player at this level but he comes with too much baggage and I’m glad he’s gone.

Always defended him and enjoyed watching him, but if he was offered a months contract, then I do feel let down not only by FF but by Fletcher and Fox, all three have made a good living from SWFC, and the club has stood by them during their bad times.   The least they could do was to sign for another month. 

A bit of nasty taste is left behind. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

Those t-shirts don't exist!

They were just a mockup I made to take the mick out of those people who keep posting 'the usual suspects' on here

Makes no odds really.

You’re such a tight ar5e, I wouldn’t have got one anyway.

They’d have gone to the usual suspects.

• Haha 1

Why put it on social media? If you need to put something out, thank the fans and the club and move on. 

You've had your chance the past few seasons FF, you've not taken it. We've backed you when you kicked off, you didn't repay that for one reason or another. Accept it and move on. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

lol

Exactly

I've nothing against any player, not out to get any player, and wish no ill on any player, coach or manager past or present

Even Trevor Francis

So why you picking on him? He's seen his contract out entertained us, enthralled us, frustrated us, upset us. 

We have had our moneys worth. 

No need to slag him down on here, he's given the site loads of threads and traffic. 

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

So why you picking on him? He's seen his contract out entertained us, enthralled us, frustrated us, upset us. 

We have had our moneys worth. 

No need to slag him down on here, he's given the site loads of threads and traffic. 

What's threads and traffic got to do with ANYTHING?

That's just a personal dig and uncalled for

As for picking on him - I'm not picking on anyone. Not slagging him down

If you read any/all of my posts you'll not find that I'm a person who slags players off - ever.

Maybe go looking elsewhere for an argument

Owlstalk Shop

2 hours ago, Plonk said:

Mmm. Just for a bit of balance. One of the few players of the last 20 years that actually provided some excitement and outstanding moments. Slagged off by monk for not being fit and apparently the club have not even spoke to him about a new contract. Before realising they hadn’t got enough players to finish the season. And try people go all gooey eyed about James a Connor. 

We need and want players that will put the effort in, Monk didn't slag him off he said it how it needed to be said. 

Our problems lay with the players attitudes, good player or not the basics are attitude and effort especially when your team mates are giving effort  even if they are not very good players. 

If you don't get the basics correct then you have no chance, too many managers with the same group of players and same results isn't a coincidence. 

Barry Bannan had his say on Foresteri too. 

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/football/sheffield-wednesday/latest-owls-news/sheffield-wednesday-fernando-forestieri-isnt-working-hard-enough-place-owls-first-team-says-barry-bannan-1327314

• Like 1