FORESTIERI'S AN ANGRY MAN

Guest Bulgaria

Good riddance.

Hope his bike seat gives him piles, those really small tight basstards that throb like buggery.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

What's threads and traffic got to do with ANYTHING?

That's just a personal dig and uncalled for

As for picking on him - I'm not picking on anyone. Not slagging him down

If you read any/all of my posts you'll not find that I'm a person who slags players off - ever.

Maybe go looking elsewhere for an argument

Surprised at you picking on players, whats he ever done to you?

Will be Fletcher next no doubt.   Is it because he's Scottish?

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Surprised at you picking on players, whats he ever done to you?

Will be Fletcher next no doubt.   Is it because he's Scottish?

I know you're joking mate but don't

Because some people don't have the intelligence to understand and will from now on say I"m bashing Fletcher whilst sticking up for Bullen because he lives in my conservatory

lol

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

So why you picking on him? He's seen his contract out entertained us, enthralled us, frustrated us, upset us. 

We have had our moneys worth. 

No need to slag him down on here, he's given the site loads of threads and traffic. 

I'd argue that we haven't had our money's worth, but more fool us I suppose. 

He was good for a while, but nowhere near consistent enough if we want to be challenging for promotion. 

29 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Always defended him and enjoyed watching him, but if he was offered a months contract, then I do feel let down not only by FF but by Fletcher and Fox, all three have made a good living from SWFC, and the club has stood by them during their bad times.   The least they could do was to sign for another month. 

A bit of nasty taste is left behind. 

I basically read it as that those 3 players have had offers elsewhere for next season and dont want to risk injury for the last month of this season.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Wouldn't surprise me, but... but... but... a little bit of honour wouldn't go a miss.

I agree but when push comes to shove 99% of players just look after themselves.

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

If a player has been offered deals by another club you can absolutely guarantee the new club has said to them 'do NOT play any more games and risk your move to us'

I am sure we have said exactly the same to signings we have lined up for next season.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

So why you picking on him? He's seen his contract out entertained us, enthralled us, frustrated us, upset us. 

We have had our moneys worth. 

No need to slag him down on here, he's given the site loads of threads and traffic. 

“We have had our moneys worth.”

Yep really earned circa £30k a week for last 3 years didn’t he? 

That’s over £4.5m. 

Have a word with yourself. Value for money couldn’t be further from the truth ffs. 

• Like 3

No time for him tbh

Basically taken the p*ss out of us all for the past 4 years

No doubting his talent and it wouldn’t surprise me if he has a stormer wherever he ends up next season 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Plonk said:

Mmm. Just for a bit of balance. One of the few players of the last 20 years that actually provided some excitement and outstanding moments. Slagged off by monk for not being fit and apparently the club have not even spoke to him about a new contract. Before realising they hadn’t got enough players to finish the season. And try people go all gooey eyed about James a Connor. 

im just waiting for the first comment on here next season of “ if only we’d kept FF” or “ why don’t we sign flair players anymore”.

i hope he does tell his side of the story. Having met him several times and always found him to be a genuine nice guy. I think I would believe his version over the snake oil seller

Flair players are all well and good providing they are fit enough to play

19 minutes ago, Stoop said:

No time for him tbh

Basically taken the p*ss out of us all for the past 4 years

No doubting his talent and it wouldn’t surprise me if he has a stormer wherever he ends up next season 

Totally agree mate. I can't believe any club wants to sign him, based on his performances and stats over the last few years. And that's before you consider his injury record, age and attitude. I wouldn't touch him with the proverbial barge pole. We are well shut of him and will save zillions in wages. Happy days.

2 hours ago, TrickyTrev said:

Refused to play for the club.

Suspended by the club for training ground “incident” with Sam Winnall.

Called out by the clubs vice captain for not trying during training.

Returned after this most recent break behind all his team mates fitness wise.

Forgive me Fernando if I don’t wait for your side of the story when drawing a conclusion on your decision not to play for the club for just one more month.

Don’t forget supported by the club and fans after accusations of racism IN A FUCKINGPRE-SEASON FRIENDLY AT BASTARDMANSFIELD!

On your bike FF!

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, S W F C said:

Still think FF is in talks about signing a new contract. Monk was asked again about how he felt about losing Fox and fletcher, but no mention of FF? 

Please no! Never in a million years, please 🙏