THE EFL HEARING THREAD

The problem with being the age that I am is that if I"m drinking freezing cold Estrella on the street my bowels want to make me wee every 20 minutes

Normally that would be fine but today I have to pack up my laptop, wires, phone, backpack and then trudge it all to the loo with me so it don't get nicked

It's a 45 minute manouvere for a 5 second wee

• Haha 1

Owlstalk Shop

There’s no finer place to disgrace yourself than Whitby. It’s what the tourist literature says...

Whitby, the place to visit for miniature golf, exploring pirate caves, eating pie and chips, and getting bladdered.

You should try everything before the night is out Long John Ballesteros.

Just now, @owlstalk said:

The problem with being the age that I am is that if I"m drinking freezing cold Estrella on the street my bowels want to make me wee every 20 minutes

Normally that would be fine but today I have to pack up my laptop, wires, phone, backpack and then trudge it all to the loo with me so it don't get nicked

You're wired up wrong

• Haha 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

I'm 2 minutes away, just go to bog, I'll look after your stuff. 

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Just p1ss in a glass under the table...

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

You also can’t tell your arse from your elbow.

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

I have the same issues at the cricket club. I just leave mine behind the bar and say look after those while I go for a slash

4 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, theowlsman said:

I have the same issues at the cricket club. I just leave mine behind the bar and say look after those while I go for a slash

Aye but you know them

These are WHITBY people

They look dodgy

The main bar man is a cockney and talks like Frank Lampard

NO WAY Im letting him babysit 6 grand's worth of tech whilst I nip to see Bridget Bardo in the loo

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Aye but you know them

These are WHITBY people

They look dodgy

The main bar man is a cockney and talks like Frank Lampard

NO WAY Im letting him babysit 6 grand's worth of tech whilst I nip to see Bridget Bardo in the loo

6 grand?

You've ditched all that Apple  s hit you used to lug about then?