THE EFL HEARING THREAD

Guest Grandad
Just now, @owlstalk said:

lol

No - bought MORE of it

No wonder it takes you so long to get ready for the loo. You must have 2 suitcases full

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Aye but you know them

These are WHITBY people

They look dodgy

The main bar man is a cockney and talks like Frank Lampard

NO WAY Im letting him babysit 6 grand's worth of tech whilst I nip to see Bridget Bardo in the loo

You need to have faith in your fellow men (and ladies). Apart from that bird who turned out to be a poor man’s Mystic Meg of course. She’s as reliable as Bannan’s corners.

14 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

The problem with being the age that I am is that if I"m drinking freezing cold Estrella on the street my bowels want to make me wee every 20 minutes

Normally that would be fine but today I have to pack up my laptop, wires, phone, backpack and then trudge it all to the loo with me so it don't get nicked

It's a 45 minute manouvere for a 5 second wee

Glass under the table - sorted 😜

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

THE DEADLIEST CATCH HERE IS THE RONA MATE

Probably...Me and our lass once watched a trawler bring its catch in on that dock opposite you....3 cod , part of  a Scalextric and a trainer...............

Edited by asteener1867
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Reyt

I need to go (again)

What should I do?

Leave the gear and risk it or bundle it all away and backpack it to the loo?

The locals will be having a right laugh at your expense. Toilet backpacking adventures.

Oh hold on though, it’s Whitby. Ring the Tourist Board. Might be a goer with a little more investment.

• Haha 1

Just now, asteener1867 said:

Probably...Me and our lass once watched a trawler bring its catch in on that dock opposite you....3 cod , part of Scalextric and a trainer...............

Reyt boozer on the other side....

Full of big, horrible trawlermen smoking rollups with licqourice Rizlas and wearing big wellies.

• Haha 1