THE EFL HEARING THREAD

13 minutes ago, DJMortimer said:

Did you put salt and vinegar on it?

It was a Friday night, got locked out of the hotel and climbed up like Spiderman to get in through the window.

Actually swung in off the hotel sign and the lads I was with were like WTF???

Arranged to meet same lass next night but forgot.  She sent her younger sister down to the hotel (about 14) with a little un in a pram as she’d cleared her out ‘cause she was babysitting and she was shouting my name outside the hotel night after to go round and see to her older sister.

The lads thought it was the same lass from the night before and were calling me Len Fairclough for the next 3 days.....

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

What’s it called?

will go there now and do a live feed/review 

its not the other side , it 's The Pier same side you're on, thenThe Ship and then The Angel , Golden Lion ,The Plough , then The George Hotel if they still in business, the pubs on the old side never went in " NO SCUM " said the signs!

The Dolphin was Big Jacks favourite haunt, when Boro were training on the beach, the Golden Lion was John Hickton's local when he was at Whitby Town.

• Like 2

Guest mkowl
4 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Cheers! I'm on a pint of Pedigree Amber Ale.

Just realised I need a haircut.

20200706_181919.jpg

Really disappointed that you don't look like Bob Marley at all

Guest wilyfox
1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

DAA759EF-DA89-40BD-B0D9-3AB3638FED50.jpeg

Been the loo again 

Its nippy here in Whitby

Plays havoc on ya Prostate 

Thats the lass sob2 was on about.

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

Fuckthehaircut and get cracking on with the decorating....

I nearly added that too but didn’t want to highlight the fact it needed doing. My office room. Not used for owt else.

lol

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

its not the other side , it 's The Pier same side you're on, thenThe Ship and then The Angel , Golden Lion ,The Plough , then The George Hotel if they still in business, the pubs on the old side never went in " NO SCUM " said the signs!

The Dolphin was Big Jacks favourite haunt, when Boro were training on the beach, the Golden Lion was John Hickton's local when he was at Whitby Town.

Don't give him a list of pubs FFS!

• Haha 2

Sorry, I can't be arsed to read through a million pages, I'm probably repeating numerous other posts. I just need a rant. When the fack are we gonna get a decision. This is fackin wrong and unfair. The EFL are fackin scum and need sorting out, letting this linger on. It's fair on absolutely nobody. I hope we get off with it, p155 the league next year the weigh the b45tard sh1tty trophy in for fackin scrap. 

Coonts!

Sorry!

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

It was on the other side where the boats come in.

I was that scum 😂.

• Haha 2