BREAKING NEWS - SKY AND EFL ANNOUNCE HOW FANS CAN WATCH GAMES

15 minutes ago, tissy said:

Derby have just announced their refund policy, it's basically a straight refund with no ifollow or, 20% discount off next season+ifollow access to all remaining games this season. I think we'll see most clubs announcing something tonight now the EFL have put out their statement.

Ours will include free D-Taxi rides and Elev8 sports drinks

• Haha 3

9 minutes ago, LondonOwl313 said:

Glaringly obvious problem with this is that we’ve been told it’s unlikely there will be games with fans until next year so how can they sell season tickets for next season

Certainly a query I'd be raising if we went down a similar route, plus the fact we have already sold some season tickets at full price. 

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Couple of questions  

Will I-Follow be able to cope with thousands and thousands more viewers using it?

Can you get I-Follow onto your TV or are you stuck watching it on a mobile device?

I get iFollow on my laptop and connect it to my tv via a HDMI cable

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

From experience iFollow doesn’t support casting.

So for the price of a season ticket you’re stuck with watching football on a PC or tablet. Abysmal decision unless they unblock the casting. 

HDMI cable to your TV from your PC and most tablets.

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Couple of questions  

Will I-Follow be able to cope with thousands and thousands more viewers using it?

Can you get I-Follow onto your TV or are you stuck watching it on a mobile device?

Fair questions. it should be possible to scale the system up to cope with demand, you would hope they have tested it before putting this option forward.......

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Couple of questions  

Fear not; new laptop for me-old one got AIDS of the hard drive and wiped my filth collection. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Owly Mowly said:

Surely for season ticket holders we have paid more than £10 per game on average  - so not good if we only get home games included. 

The opening post does suggest season ticket holders will get away games as well - 

The Championship season will resume behind closed doors on June 20 live on Sky Sports, and work has been undertaken to ensure Season Ticket holding supporters are given the opportunity not to miss any of the action, whether the games take place home or away.

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Couple of questions  

I have a season ticket and ifollow subscription for when I can't get. I'm on a Mac so I Airplay to my LG tv. Works really well. Not tried Airplay for iphone though

Tried airplay and leads from my iPhone and iPad for the past few seasons and it never works due to the block on the app.

Obviously it seems like not everyone has this issue. But for me it’s still a glaring flaw in this solution. 

Edited by NeonLeon

4 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

Tried airplay and leads from my iPhone and iPad for the past few seasons and it never works due to the block on the app.

Obviously it seems like not everyone has this issue. But for me it’s still a glaring flaw in this solution. 

did you use a VPN?

:Chansiri: Hello my family, I wanted to open a new scheme called Wednesday View £5 charge for our remaining away games with a chance for you to be first to see our wonderful new kit for next season ( for those who subscribe for 3 seasons)

But sadly the EFL said no so that means you will have to watch it free!!

Guest LondonOwl313
5 minutes ago, NeonLeon said:

I have that issue too.. always assumed it’s to make it harder to upload it to the internet. It’s a massive inconvenience. But if you can buy a cable to connect I don’t see why they bother to make it hard for people. It’s put me off buying a pass before when instead I’ve just found an illegal stream