What the heck is going on?

8 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

It would not surprise me at all if the end game with DC takes us to the very same place. 

Tbh it's difficult to see things ending up any other way at the moment. The  only way to avoid  this is for the owner to implement a sound and sustainable business plan run by qualified people that engages with the fanbase or sell the club to someone else who will. 

I'm not confident either of the above will happen 

• Haha 1

Seeing as the club have as much of an idea about the outcome of the arbitration as we do, I not sure what you want them to say? 

As for rumours about players, do you really think the club should make a comment about what Derek down the Nag's Head said about Westwood? I mean, his mate told him and he saw it on Twitter and the person who wrote it got his info from his auntie's friend Tracy, who is friends with the Westwood's cleaner's dog Walker's cousin's girlfriend's mum, so must be spot on.

Good grief, stop being so needy.

• Thanks 1

Guest LittleG
16 minutes ago, Owlinmad said:

I once fell in a skip and tore my ankle ligaments.

I once skipped and fell, twisted my ankle!

5 minutes ago, bobness said:

For all intents and purposes, Monk might be the only proper coach on staff, as I'm really not convinced Bullen has the nous. Bullen has always seemed to occupy a token position.

How is such a small staff expected to coach a Championship first team, let alone control them? Also explains how mouthy characters, such as Hutch or Westwood, may be a cause of disruption. 

For all the flack Monk gets, can you imagine how challenging the job must be? It could be in mind, but he looks proper knackered during his press conferences.

I totally agree with you. Even more bizarre, Bruce had a significant number of coaches, scouts, backroom staff. I understand DC received a few million in compensation when Bruce left. This makes it even more troubling that even a small amount of that money could not be provided to give Monk some support. 

It's got that bad that I can't even work up enough energy to get depressed about it, in fact I feel so far detached from the club that I just shrug my shoulders and get on with life.

It may be an age thing because as you get older life throws more and more crap at you so football becomes less important than it used to be, or it may be that it's been so bad for so long now that the bar stewards have just ground me down.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Tbh it's difficult to see things ending up any other way at the moment. The  only way to avoid  this is for the owner to implement a sound and sustainable business plan run by qualified people that engages with the fanbase or sell the club to someone else who will. 

I'm not confident either of the above will happen 

Alternatively, he cuts his losses and sells the club and stadium for what they're currently worth.

While this might go against the grain of his nature, the emotional toll that comes with running the club may become too much bear, leaving him little choice but to wake up one day and smell the coffee. 

• Like 1

Club's f*cked because Chansiri owns it all and doesn't have a f*cking clue about anything - business or football related. He's going to drive this club into oblivion now as he's from a culture that's too stubborn to listen to smarter people that could help him out.

55 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

It would not surprise me at all if the end game with DC takes us to the very same place. 

Oh, I thought it wouldn't be long before @casbahowl gave this a neg. Look mate, tell your incompetent, arrogant, clueless, silent friend DC to face up to his responsibilities. He is destroying a club and a community fan base. Tell this moron to sell up and do one because if you don't I will the next time he can be arsed to turn up at a match. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, wilyfox said:

That's nothing. I've just spent 2hrs on phone dealing with Sky customer services. I know real pain. 

You have my sympathy.

Sky are supposed to be one of the worlds foremost communications organisations, but try and get in touch with them and you'll soon find out different.  Or I should say "you'll eventually find out different" - pathetic, and very, very annoying.

It appears the club have adopted the Homer Simpson approach to when things go t*ts up: 

"I'll hide under some coats, and hope that somehow everything will work out." 

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, royalowlisback said:

India or Scotland?

Scotland. I wanted to change subscription, they asked what I wanted on prescription. 

30 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Club's f*cked because Chansiri owns it all and doesn't have a f*cking clue about anything - business or football related. He's going to drive this club into oblivion now as he's from a culture that's too stubborn to listen to smarter people that could help him out.

This. 

41 minutes ago, Owl Be Back said:

Chansiri doesn't own it all!!!

His wife owns some of it as well.

1 hour ago, Markowski77 said:

Seriously what the actual f*%k is going on? 

we need answers and sharpish, whether we will get them is another question altogether? We need DC to take some ownership & show some leadership! The whole thing is a complete and utter mess / farce!

- we have no idea about the EFL allegations/ arbitration 

- Rumours about players , managers flying around every day 

- A manager who is so far out of his depth

- 2 senior first team players banished (without a detailed explanation)

- A team that looks out of sorts , every which way you look at it 

- no communication from the club 
- No leadership / utterly rudderless 

This is our time of need, we need a statement of some sort , either if it’s confirming the worst, at least it puts us the fans in the picture & not been sold down the river like with what’s happening now 

Time for DC to man up and face the music, and put us the fans in the picture with what is actually going on

seen some dark days at Hillsborough, and to me this seems the worst - and more storm clouds are gathering  

WAWAW

there are 5 players banished maybe 6. westwood Hutchinson  Rhodes winnall bates and moses?  . seriously can those 5 be any worst than pelepessy bannan lees wickham cruz palmer ? and your right these are the darkest days in the clubs history ,what consequences will this all have . relegation would be catastrophic ,we have been losing appx 20 million a season for past 3 seasons , relegation would cost a minimum of 8 million probably more . we have no sellable assets apart from 2-3 million iofa might get a million for bannan rest are worthless . next season we still would have to pay Rhodes 40k a week westwood 25k and reach prob 25k a week no club out there would take these 3 and pay them what there on here. then we have the black hole in the finances where appx 25% of future season ticket money has been spent , we not even talking about probably 2 seasons in a row with large points deductions . best case scenario would still have a club in 2-3 years in league 2 gone through administration ,got rid of the problem . get everyone back onside and start the slow process to get promoted back to championship. chansiri has put this clubs life on the line to try to please his boy of premier league football by gambling with our future . the efl are full of the biggest d*ckheads for allowing this to happen to us and other clubs. some like ours are ruined , Bolton,hull, bury

48 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

Oh, I thought it wouldn't be long before @casbahowl gave this a neg. Look mate, tell your incompetent, arrogant, clueless, silent friend DC to face up to his responsibilities. He is destroying a club and a community fan base. Tell this moron to sell up and do one because if you don't I will the next time he can be arsed to turn up at a match. 

waiting for my neg too from my fav negger of the last 4 years . am I the only 1 what saw this coming while carlos was here? alarm bells were ringing very loudly then .