What the heck is going on?

Seriously what the actual f*%k is going on? 

we need answers and sharpish, whether we will get them is another question altogether? We need DC to take some ownership & show some leadership! The whole thing is a complete and utter mess / farce!

- we have no idea about the EFL allegations/ arbitration 

- Rumours about players , managers flying around every day 

- A manager who is so far out of his depth

- 2 senior first team players banished (without a detailed explanation)

- A team that looks out of sorts , every which way you look at it 

- no communication from the club 
- No leadership / utterly rudderless 

This is our time of need, we need a statement of some sort , either if it’s confirming the worst, at least it puts us the fans in the picture & not been sold down the river like with what’s happening now 

Time for DC to man up and face the music, and put us the fans in the picture with what is actually going on

seen some dark days at Hillsborough, and to me this seems the worst - and more storm clouds are gathering  

WAWAW

• Thanks 1

Just now, Owlinmad said:

I had a bag of prawn cocktail crisps for the first time ever last week................and I liked them.

I had a bag of prawn cocktail skips once.

I was violently ill afterwards.

I didn't like them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Markowski77 said:

Seriously what the actual f*%k is going on? 

we need answers and sharpish, whether we will get them is another question altogether? We need DC to take some ownership & show some leadership! The whole thing is a complete and utter mess / farce!

- we have no idea about the EFL allegations/ arbitration 

- Rumours about players , managers flying around every day 

- A manager who is so far out of his depth

- 2 senior first team players banished (without a detailed explanation)

- A team that looks out of sorts , every which way you look at it 

- no communication from the club 
- No leadership / utterly rudderless 

This is our time of need, we need a statement of some sort , either if it’s confirming the worst, at least it puts us the fans in the picture & not been sold down the river like with what’s happening now 

Time for DC to man up and face the music, and put us the fans in the picture with what is actually going on

seen some dark days at Hillsborough, and to me this seems the worst - and more storm clouds are gathering  

WAWAW

If you think that these are dark days then you seem to have a short memory.

image.jpeg.f8dae5ce1af226bb5ac9213d622d4eb9.jpeg

From a strictly footballing side, the club need to explain why Lee Bullen is the only football coach on staff (with the exception of a goal keeper coach). 

Was this something Monk advised, or is current ownership unwilling to hire personnel for even the most essential positions? 

4 minutes ago, Ronnie Starling said:

If you think that these are dark days then you seem to have a short memory.

image.jpeg.f8dae5ce1af226bb5ac9213d622d4eb9.jpeg

It would not surprise me at all if the end game with DC takes us to the very same place. 

4 minutes ago, bobness said:

From a strictly footballing side, the club need to explain why Lee Bullen is the only football coach on staff (with the exception of a goal keeper coach). 

Was this something Monk advised, or is current ownership unwilling to hire personnel for even the most essential positions? 

It is utterly bizarre that Monk has not been allowed to bring in his own coaching team. This must be a first in my 40 years of watching the club. 

9 minutes ago, BRADDO said:

It is utterly bizarre that Monk has not been allowed to bring in his own coaching team. This must be a first in my 40 years of watching the club. 

For all intents and purposes, Monk might be the only proper coach on staff, as I'm really not convinced Bullen has the nous. Bullen has always seemed to occupy a token position.

How is such a small staff expected to coach a Championship first team, let alone control them? Also explains how mouthy characters, such as Hutch or Westwood, may be a cause of disruption. 

For all the flack Monk gets, can you imagine how challenging the job must be? It could be in mind, but he looks proper knackered during his press conferences.

Edited by bobness

11 minutes ago, bobness said:

I spent weeks at the start of the season banging on about the need to either back Bullen properly and give him a coaching team, or appoint a new manager.

Of course, I was labouring under the naive impression that said new manager would bring his own coaching staff with him, what with Bruce having taken Agnew and Clemence up north with him.

Monk's hardly covered himself in glory since Christmas, but he's hardly been given the conditions in which to thrive, has he?