Now the dust has settled it’s time for a bit of perspective...

If Sheffield Wednesday was a Safari Park.

I visited this "Safari park" while on my family holiday to Costa Blanca and to put it simply it was a very bad experience! The park is dirty and the animals are treated like commodities, 10 euro to sit on an elephant, 7 euro to hold a snake, 5 euro camel rides, 3 euro to hold baby lemurs. Some of the animals were kept in filthy conditions (the animals that couldn't make them money) such as the crocodiles. Most shockingly on our visit one of the tigers died, scores of people were allowed to watch the zookeepers pull a dead tiger from a filthy pool of water which distressed my younger cousins greatly. We were later told the tiger died of old age. Yes there are shows and yes there is a pool (dirty) but I would advise anyone against going, the brochure makes it look amazing but in reality it is far from it.

4 minutes ago, kevtheowl said:

It’s just a blip !!  There’s enough games left to still make the playoffs.  UTO 

You mean like, if the EFL can't prove their case against Chansiri, they add 21 points instead of taking them away. WTF:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

No CEO

No Director of football

A Manager with no plan or style

Imaginary sponsors

Financially f***ed

Legal actions against seemingly everyone

FF at left wingback

Players frozen out

Half the squad with backbones like jelly

And all at top dollar...…………………………..yeah , I would say we are crap

I'm trying to make that fit into the theme tune of Only Fools and Horses in my head. lol

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

No CEO

No Director of football

Imaginary sponsors

Financially f***ed

FF at left wingback

Players frozen out

This all over. DC, read this and weep. 

Some of the players, individually, are ok - top end championship level. I would put BB, FF and Fletcher in this bracket.

Then there are the mid-table bunch - Fox, Harris, Palmer, Lee, Luongo, Nuhiu, Reach etc, - you could probably see these scratching out draws and the odd win, but also let you down.

There's the championship strugglers - Pelupessy, Odubajo, Lees, Winnal.

We are littered with other players who you could fit into the bottom two categories, 

We then have the loanees who drift around a bit, but I can't expect or pin any success or hope on.

Then we have the frozen out crew, who we have to accept are done at Hillsborough - Westwood, Hutch and Rhodes.

The common traits off most of the players are well publicised - slow; aging, lack energy, immobile, physically and mentality weak. I don't know if this is a contagious disease that you pick up at Hillsborough, but collective, when they are put together in a team, they struggle. Even Wickham's caught it.

7 minutes ago, Animis said:

Some of the players, individually, are ok - top end championship level. I would put BB, FF and Fletcher in this bracket.

Then there are the mid-table bunch - Fox, Harris, Palmer, Lee, Luongo, Nuhiu, Reach etc, - you could probably see these scratching out draws and the odd win, but also let you down.

There's the championship strugglers - Pelupessy, Odubajo, Lees, Winnal.

We are littered with other players who you could fit into the bottom two categories, 

We then have the loanees who drift around a bit, but I can't expect or pin any success or hope on.

Then we have the frozen out crew, who we have to accept are done at Hillsborough - Westwood, Hutch and Rhodes.

The common traits off most of the players are well publicised - slow; aging, lack energy, immobile, physically and mentality weak. I don't know if this is a contagious disease that you pick up at Hillsborough, but collective, when they are put together in a team, they struggle. Even Wickham's caught it.

Bang on.

29 minutes ago, sheriwozgod said:

No CEO

No Director of football

Imaginary sponsors

Financially f***ed

FF at left wingback

Players frozen out

Yeah, but other than that?

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Owls_fan_since_1983 said:

Shocking,  even my niece of 15 months old would play better,  she would also hide the balls for safe keeping  

Told you a million times to stop exaggerating.