Now the dust has settled it’s time for a bit of perspective...

It’s not just those pathetic excuses for players we have. I mean they are an utter joke and deserve every bit of pelt they get . But those jokers will move on soon enough , it’s the clown at the top that worries me . I knew his tenure would unfold this way , it doesn’t make it any easier though 

Guest mkowl

Tbh it's like going to a pub and having a truly dreadful meal, paying £40 for it, getting the runs after then 2 weeks later deciding to go out again back to the same place. And again and again

1 minute ago, mkowl said:

Tbh it's like going to a pub and having a truly dreadful meal, paying £40 for it, getting the runs after then 2 weeks later deciding to go out again back to the same place. And again and again

Have you put a review on Trip Advisor?WTF:

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, james o connor said:

It’s not just those pathetic excuses for players we have. I mean they are an utter joke and deserve every bit of pelt they get . But those jokers will move on soon enough , it’s the clown at the top that worries me . I knew his tenure would unfold this way , it doesn’t make it any easier though 

I posted on here when Chansiri was about to take over that Mandric would sell the club to anybody if the y could pay him the price he wanted,  I said at the time all the stuff about finding the right person etc was utter rubbish and I was slaughtered on here for saying so,  I think I’m now vindicated in my comments .

2 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Great analogy lol 

Guest mkowl
1 minute ago, Owl999 said:

I posted on here when Chansiri was about to take over that Mandric would sell the club to anybody if the y could pay him the price he wanted,  I said at the time all the stuff about finding the right person etc was utter rubbish and I was slaughtered on here for saying so,  I think I’m now vindicated in my comments .

Perhaps when he buys it back for £1. 

7 minutes ago, mkowl said:

Did you take advantage of the ten year meal plan?

• Haha 2

Guest mkowl
5 minutes ago, ChinaOwl said:

Did you take advantage of the ten year meal plan?

And the dining chair with my name on it

No CEO

No Director of football

A Manager with no plan or style

Imaginary sponsors

Financially f***ed

Legal actions against seemingly everyone

FF at left wingback

Players frozen out

Half the squad with backbones like jelly

And all at top dollar...…………………………..yeah , I would say we are crap

• Like 1