Supporting Wednesday......

1 hour ago, KernowOwl said:

I’ve been asking myself lately why I bother watching football, I don’t enjoy it anymore. It’s not the same game like it was 20 years ago. It doesn’t matter which team I watch on sky sports it’s still the same boring football. Last night I sat down to watch the game on sky and within 10 minutes I was up finding something to do. I’ve found myself having the football on in the background more and more these days. But I think a lot of football fans feel the same. 

The best thing about watching the Owls on Sky red button last night (on our telly at least) was that we lost the transmission for the whole of the second half.  Did anyone else experience this?

It’s become something that isn’t enjoyable 

When I was younger In 00’s and 10’s I loved going - even when we was crap, tickets were cheap, had some quality away days - we were bubbling in Championship apart from the odd season in League One. No mega investment, but a fanbase that sort of knew we weren’t gonna kick on until we had someone to fund the dream. Your younger and go to sing your heart out and go other smaller cities get tanked up and pile in a minibus home, but no real expectation of anything else. 

Now there’s just blind hope and it is completely demoralising going to the matches. The atmosphere is dead, the fans are sick of it, we don’t have a board with any strategy, we don’t have a decent manager, we don’t have a decent team, we’re paying through nose for it all and we’ve gone a points deduction over our heads - the problems are piling up and you wander up to ground thinking is it all worth it, spending 6 hours out of your day getting there and back and watching us have 2 shots on target.

I’d rather we had no pot to pi55 in again so there was no expectation.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, mirocevic said:

Seen it all before haven’t we.

keep renewing and stop the tantrums that the snowflakes are having on here.

100%.

If you are a SUPPORTER you do so, by going to the games, buying tickets etc.

If you are a FAN you do so by watching on TV, listening on the radio or reading the results.

If you go the game then you have the right to air your comments, if you just Watch TV or listen to the radio then you done have the right o comment on the game.

5 hours ago, mirocevic said:

Seen it all before haven’t we.

keep renewing and stop the tantrums that the snowflakes are having on here.

Fuuck off

All I have left are my meltdowns

And thoughts of SOB swinging

• Haha 4

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.