Manuel Hidalgo

Need players and if they are good enough then it would be brilliant to see the likes of him coming through. Think we may have missed a trick not giving K Lee another year. Ok bringing in loads of young players but our recent record of developing talent that endures is awful. Need a few established players in the squad.

Guest wilyfox
9 hours ago, gurujuan said:

Left wing back or right wing back, cos we don’t play with wingers

Think he can play CAM too.

55 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Think he can play CAM too.

If we play with wing backs it doesnt mean we dont have to play with wingers.... look at how Wolves do it in some games especially the year they went up using a 343  formation, think with our lack of CF players (yes i know we will sign but we need 4 ) we could utilise this formation more.

2 hours ago, airborne_rat_of_s6 said:

Need players and if they are good enough then it would be brilliant to see the likes of him coming through. Think we may have missed a trick not giving K Lee another year. Ok bringing in loads of young players but our recent record of developing talent that endures is awful. Need a few established players in the squad.

I thought we offered him another year and he might yet take it up?

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

If we play with wing backs it doesnt mean we dont have to play with wingers.... look at how Wolves do it in some games especially the year they went up using a 343  formation, think with our lack of CF players (yes i know we will sign but we need 4 ) we could utilise this formation more.

I think the issue here is style of play.

I have seen 3 teams play 343 recently, Wolves, Chelsea and Arsenal, and it is good to watch but it needs to be a passing, movement, possession style with good players. To be honest similar to what we played under Carlos.

Not sure we have the quality, and obviously, at the moment the lone striker.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, oldishowl said:

I think the issue here is style of play.

I have seen 3 teams play 343 recently, Wolves, Chelsea and Arsenal, and it is good to watch but it needs to be a passing, movement, possession style with good players. To be honest similar to what we played under Carlos.

Not sure we have the quality, and obviously, at the moment the lone striker.

Totally agree. We had the players last year to play a possession based style. We didnt.

Dont think we will be now unfortuantly.

2 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Totally agree. We had the players last year to play a possession based style. We didnt.

Dont think we will be now unfortuantly.

I'm not sure, looking at the video of Beattie with them yesterday doing passing drills. Ok, the players looked very confused and Lees probably off camera hoofing it over the fence, but it's a start 😀