Manuel Hidalgo

12 minutes ago, room0035 said:

I disagree signing players for the future when we need players for the here and now.

If we had sign the striker we need as well as this lad then great, but if we have been concentrating on signing this lad instead of signing the players we need then …...

Crikey. Shall we shut down the academy then?

You're probably just on a wind up now, i don't know. But it's quite clear that wednesday are trying to bring in one or two more players, who will be for the "here and now". 

But signing for the "here and now" shouldn't stop us from looking to the future - after all, you've rightly pointed out that our previous short term thinking wasn't sustainable.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, room0035 said:

I disagree signing players for the future when we need players for the here and now.

If we had sign the striker we need as well as this lad then great, but if we have been concentrating on signing this lad instead of signing the players we need then …...

Congratulations on winning the award for the most brain dead post of the year 

how on earth have you come to the conclusion we have only been concentrating on singing this lad 

despite all the media reports linking us with your “here and now players” and Garry Monk himself repeatedly saying we are looking to sign three attacking players plus indicating we are in for players but nothing concrete yet 

you take an U23s signing as we’ve only been concentrating on that and no other

you need a dr my friend 

Edited by fpowl
  • Like 2

Just heard his Nan (Nanny Hidalgo) is a massive Wednesday fan. She made him watch us on TV when we beat Arsenal in the Cup a few years back.

She kept a poster on her kitchen wall of Brian Hornsby too, she loved his Colombian style hair.

Hidalgo said he’d promised his Nan to play for us one day.

• Love 1

9 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

Just heard his Nan (Nanny Hidalgo) is a massive Wednesday fan. She made him watch us on TV when we beat Arsenal in the Cup a few years back.

She kept a poster on her kitchen wall of Brian Hornsby too, she loved his Colombian style hair.

Hidalgo said he’d promised his Nan to play for us one day.

Would love it if that was true. 

Guest LittleG
3 hours ago, room0035 said:

What an absolute idiotic post!!

4 minutes ago, TheCityIsOurs said:

Could he be involved this season? especially with the big focus on our younger/youth players at the moment

9ADFC7B1-264A-40CA-94F0-BA78BC58633F.jpeg

Looked good in the you tube video.. hopefully one like Shaw & Grant who can make a step up to the first team soon 

• Haha 1

Guest wilyfox

There was a surprise article from Doom saying Hidalgo is to be a first-teamer next season, but I’d have thought we’d have given him some minutes back end of last if that was likely. 

3 hours ago, wilyfox said:

There was a surprise article from Doom saying Hidalgo is to be a first-teamer next season, but I’d have thought we’d have given him some minutes back end of last if that was likely. 

Left wing back or right wing back, cos we don’t play with wingers