10 year season tickets!

5 minutes ago, mkowl said:

The fact you could sell this back adds a layer of further complexity to this in truth 

As I said initially I think an external advisor has come up with this to find a way to allocate up front.

I haven't the foggiest how it works but it's all that makes sense for offering this.

I think the end date being out of the sellers control and the right of the purchaser to sell back a few ticket each year are probably key.

Probably to do with transfer of risk

Edited by wellbeaten-the-owl

1 minute ago, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

As I said initially I think an external advisor has come up with this to find a way to allocate up front.

I haven't the foggiest how it works but it's all that makes sense for offering this.

I am junk in end date being out of the sellers control and the right of the purchaser to sell back a few ticket each year are probably key.

Probably to do with transfer of risk

The only way you could have transferred risk is with a bond.. which this offer isn't.. but I'll stand corrected.

It's like those extended guarantees you get offered with electrical goods. " We can't be sure that the product won't break down but if it does you are covered......subject to these conditions". " Sorry sir it appears you didn't fully read the small print"

17 minutes ago, sherlyegg said:

How many do you think we will sell...would we ever find out?

Could DC's mate buy a 1000 or so, then sell em back next year...or the year after etc

Its limited. I reckon 200 max to generate a mil in cash. 

Otherwise it surely cripples future revenue streams

Just now, wellbeaten-the-owl said:

If not then other option is DC needs cashflow and is prepared to sacrifice income which would make FFP worse....

Cashflow works two ways here but with the same outcome.

No cash so can't invest.

Cash liquid but can't invest.

I really can't see wtf he's trying to do except get a couple of million in quick.

1 minute ago, Costello 77 said:

I'm usually honest in my posts here..this is a tired one from you tbf... what do you think is going on.. out with it?

Logic says he needs or wants to generate some cash. I have no idea why. 

My point re its negative impact on FFP is that maybe we are so far gone when it comes to FFP that this is irrelevant because we are fizzed regardless. Or maybe the opposite is the case. Maybe we are in such a good position it doesn’t matter.  It’s a mystery. 

image.gif.b7b117a24c749e2c693e7cdca9df516b.gif

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Costello 77 said:

I'm usually honest in my posts here..this is a tired one from you tbf... what do you think is going on.. out with it?

I believe Chansiri is running out of ideas to stabilise us. His intuition and his advice is very poor,putting it straight I have no confidence that he and his empire can take us forward.