Forestieri reaction?

Not sure when his Christmas break is over, probably next month but it'll be interesting to see how our fans react to him, honestly I'm absolutely sick of him and his poor attitude.

Great player technically, probably on bar with Bannan for our most gifted player, But even when he's declared fit, he strolls around with his sleeves over his hands, head down, no reaction if we score a goal. That time when he was warming up and ignored Bullen and Weaver made me so angry. We've made him a millionaire and he's just completely took the mick out of this club since he refused to get on that bus in August 2016. No doubt he'll produce the odd moment of quality between now and May but I can't wait for him to leave the club.

When you see that amazing interview from Urhoghide, it really puts into context how bad FF's attitude is and I can't be the only one who doesn't want to see him play for us again, I hope he leaves this window but doubt it, he's got 6 months of an easy pay cheque to pick up first.

Guest wilyfox

His contribution has declined year on year. I expect nothing from him now. When a 30yr-old is called out for lack of effort by his manager and vice-captain, he's done. 

He's a bit of non-entity and has been for a while. 

A bit of a luxury item that occasionally shows up and then vanishes for several months. 

Having led a pretty nomadic existence, it seemed like he had finally found a home with us. 

As it is, it's felt like a bit of a loveless marriage ever since the whole bikegate fiasco. 

2 minutes ago, SiJ said:

A bit of a luxury item that occasionally shows up and then vanishes for several months. 

Having led a pretty nomadic existence, it seemed like he had finally found a home with us. 

As it is, it's felt like a bit of a loveless marriage ever since the whole bikegate fiasco. 

I still like the wee bugger but many will never forgive him.

Its almost as if his second season and 5 in 10 in third season dont count contribution wise. Not aimed at you bte

Injuries and suspensions have frustrated but people want to diminsh his time completely for some reason.

Needs to be a happy medium.

Will he hit a consistent run again? Sadly very doubtful

Used to put loads of training stuff and 'fun' videos on Instagram, hasn't posted since the end of Nov.

Don't know if it proves 'owt, perhaps he's not having fun anymore, perhaps he's been told to stop posting sh ite?

Edited by BIG D

1 minute ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

I still like the wee bugger but many will never forgive him.

Its almost as if his second season and 5 in 10 in third season dont count contribution wise. Not aimed at you bte

Injuries and suspensions have frustrated but people want to diminsh his time completely for some reason.

Needs to be a happy medium.

Will he hit a consistent run again? Sadly very doubtful

True. 

The whole bikegate thing didn't realy bother me after a week or so. Some will never forgive him though. 

Sadly, ever since that point, his relationship with the club has always felt a bit uneasy. 

You then throw in the injuries, suspensions etc. 

Fantastic talent and as he showed against Norwich last season, he is right up there with the very best in this division on his day. 

Unfortunately, we haven't realy got to see that for the last few years. 

I reckon Bruce or Monk would have had him out of the door two years ago if they had been here 

Damaged goods in more ways than one 

I was ecstatic when we signed him after following his career at Watford but he has been bad value to us

Just now, hugeowl said:

I reckon Bruce or Monk would have had him out of the door two years ago if they had been here 

Damaged goods in more ways than one 

I was ecstatic when we signed him after following his career at Watford but he has been bad value to us

Tbf, his transfer fee was only 3 million. An absolute bargain in today's market. 

On the other hand, when you consider how much he has taken home in terms of wages, then yeah, perhaps not the greatest value. 

Nando is somewhat testament to the fact that, you can have all the ability in the world, but if things aren't quite right between the ears (for whatever reason), then you will only get so far. 

Ability wise, he should have played most of his career in the top flight somewhere. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Tbf, his transfer fee was only 3 million. An absolute bargain in today's market. 

On the other hand, when you consider how much he has taken home in terms of wages, then yeah, perhaps not the greatest value. 

I think he is a toxic character in terms of his attitude and has been affecting players around him 

wasn’t he the reason Winnall was shipped out to Derby ?

• Thanks 1

Guest Ferkorf

Its no doubt his time is probably over but to say he has a poor attitude because he is injured is clutching at straws at best.

We can all see on the pitch hes not what he used to be, hardly to do with attitude though, always got niggles, always played out of position to the point where I can't even remember what his natural position is. Shame really but for those 2 years I'm sure many fans will remember him in ten years time for being undoubtedly the most exciting player they have ever seen as I remember Waddle, Carbone, Di canio etc

2 minutes ago, Ferkorf said:

Its no doubt his time is probably over but to say he has a poor attitude because he is injured is clutching at straws at best.

We can all see on the pitch hes not what he used to be, hardly to do with attitude though, always got niggles, always played out of position to the point where I can't even remember what his natural position is. Shame really but for those 2 years I'm sure many fans will remember him in ten years time for being undoubtedly the most exciting player they have ever seen as I remember Waddle, Carbone, Di canio etc

So Bannan was just lying then ?

Guest wilyfox

May just be a case of letting the first season go to his head. Then came the injuries and indiscipline. Chansiri definitely kept hold for too long though. Both parties have suffered as a result. 

2 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

May just be a case of letting the first season go to his head. Then came the injuries and indiscipline. Chansiri definitely kept hold for too long though. Both parties have suffered as a result. 

A sympton of the playing squad at Sheffield "Hotel California" Wednesday... You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

26 minutes ago, SiJ said:

I lost all respect for him after he refused to travel to Norwich. He should have been sold then. 

• Thanks 1