Missed a trick

2 hours ago, TC4EVER said:

Been to Meadowhall this morning,walking past the new porkies shop got me thinking why didn’t we do that,ie  open a proper shop before they did instead of the little hole we have got outside the oasis.But it’s like everything else They do at the minute,it’s way in front and better than we’ve got.Never mind onward & upwards WAWA.

We used to have shop in the city centre some year ago + we did open a shop at Meadowhell too.

2 hours ago, TC4EVER said:

Been to Meadowhall this morning,walking past the new porkies shop got me thinking why didn’t we do that,ie  open a proper shop before they did instead of the little hole we have got outside the oasis.But it’s like everything else They do at the minute,it’s way in front and better than we’ve got.Never mind onward & upwards WAWA.

Fûçk Off Pig.

22 minutes ago, flo said:

Last time I went to meadowhall I worked down a row of shops, turned round, back down the same row and then left.

Sounds like hard work! :ghoulguy:

Guest Theboylangers

I'd get the banning stick out. 

Can't be doing with grunters, unbearable at the best of times, at the moment, intolerable. 

10 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

Also I think he has two accounts. How do we report this clown?

10 minutes ago, Peacenocchio said:

Also I think he has two accounts. How do we report this clown?

No he hasn’t he’s  only got one,& he dislikes the blades has much as anyone else that comes on here,what he’s saying we are now playing catch-up,after all the work done in the previous years.If you don’t like what he’s saying bad luck uto

• Haha 1