Missed a trick

Been to Meadowhall this morning,walking past the new porkies shop got me thinking why didn’t we do that,ie  open a proper shop before they did instead of the little hole we have got outside the oasis.But it’s like everything else They do at the minute,it’s way in front and better than we’ve got.Never mind onward & upwards WAWA.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

Been to Meadowhall this morning,walking past the new porkies shop got me thinking why didn’t we do that,ie  open a proper shop before they did instead of the little hole we have got outside the oasis.But it’s like everything else They do at the minute,it’s way in front and better than we’ve got.Never mind onward & upwards WAWA.

Never seen anyone in ours tbf

Let them waste their money 

Just now, thewookieisdown said:

When the pigs are useless people obsess about them. When they're doing well people obsess about them. It's ludicrous. 

And then, worse, you get people not only going to Meadowhall but admitting to it in a public forum

Please don’t tell me you’ve never been.All I’m saying it shows how short sighted we are.

20 minutes ago, TC4EVER said:

No it’s not just a typing error

Isitfuck!

You’ve come on your rivals forum to brag about your new shop at Meadowhall and have a dig.

You drew with Man U in a very good game at the weekend but you can’t enjoy it, you’ve reduced yourself to this.  I pity you.

As negative as some of our supporters are on here I am pretty sure nobody would ever reduce themselves to this level in the same circumstances.

Pathetic!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Isitfuck!

You’ve come on your rivals forum to brag about your new shop at Meadowhall and have a dig.

You drew with Man U in a very good game at the weekend but you can’t enjoy it, you’ve reduced yourself to this.  I pity you.

As negative as some of our supporters are on here I am pretty sure nobody would ever reduce themselves to this level in the same circumstances.

Pathetic!  

Check my other posts to see which side I’m on.

we've had a shop there before - its not financially viable. Same for Orchard Square and the Castle Market shops. no one goes in them.

Premier League Blades probably just about justify it. but when youre languishing its just a cost you dont need. 

The vast majority of merch is sold on a match day at the ground.