Nuhiu Starts

32 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

Strangest post of the day 

The man has cheated and tried to harm opponents on many occasions, he has deliberately committed GBH on the pitch with absolute deliberate nasty actions.

The man is a cheat who has no fear of what his actions do against  his fellow professionals.

I would suggest your reply to my post is strange if you do not understand the abhorrent professional that Mings is.   One who deliberately causes harm to his fellow professional players.

20 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

The man has cheated and tried to harm opponents on many occasions, he has deliberately committed GBH on the pitch with absolute deliberate nasty actions.

The man is a cheat who has no fear of what his actions do against  his fellow professionals.

I would suggest your reply to my post is strange if you do not understand the abhorrent professional that Mings is.   One who deliberately causes harm to his fellow professional players.

There were loads of them players in the 70s stop been a wuss 

2 minutes ago, LSOwls said:

Ming's is terrible. Nowhere bear good enough for England, would like Tomori to get a run out

He's ok...but it is bit odd that a decent 6 months (most in the Championship) means you are good enough to start for England. 

Tbf, we aren't exactly blessed in the CB department right now. 

To think we once had three or four world class CBs, now we have none. 

Edited by SiJ