Nuhiu Starts

11 minutes ago, Ian said:

Centre forward scores 1 goalI in 12 championship games = been great for us this season

mind boggles 

I know you don’t like Big Dave and you are obviously trying to make a point. His overall play this season has been very good. Last week for arguments sake, he was our best player before he was subbed. He also caused Leeds all sorts of problems. 

Hes been here for 6 seasons and he’s a player that has divided opinion like no other. On a balanced point, he’s also been crap in a lot of games. 

2 minutes ago, Bouncing Owl said:

I know you don’t like Big Dave and you are obviously trying to make a point. His overall play this season has been very good. Last week for arguments sake, he was our best player before he was subbed. He also caused Leeds all sorts of problems. 

Hes been here for 6 seasons and he’s a player that has divided opinion like no other. On a balanced point, he’s also been crap in a lot of games. 

As if to prove my point you chose 2 games where we scored a grand total of zero goals while he was on the pitch

31 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Whatever.

You clearly advocate being a cheat trying to hurt opponents.   Each to their own, but I prefer being a decent human being - if you don't, fair play to you.

I see a film coming on "Carry on being a khunt".   Sponsored by Birley Owl 1867, a bigger Khunt than Mings

Did Mings shag ya Mum or summat, stupid melon.

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Whatever.

You clearly advocate being a cheat trying to hurt opponents.   Each to their own, but I prefer being a decent human being - if you don't, fair play to you.

I see a film coming on "Carry on being a khunt".   Sponsored by Birley Owl 1867, a bigger Khunt than Mings

Wow, a bit OTT me thinks.

A decent human being wouldn't post such comments for someone having a differing take on something.

It's a light hearted support thread about one of our own at the end of the day.

Edited by Ray Von shabba

Guest Theboylangers
56 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Whatever.

Wow.

You sure about this post? 

:duntmatter:

58 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Whatever.

I don't think that film would do very well at the box office. 

watched the 1st half and the big lad didn't let anyone down …...I keep hearing that England are a good team but whenever  I watch them they look average at best and  that Hudson on the left wing is a shocker how he gets in the team I don't know .he gets  the ball does a little jig and passes  to one of the kosovans . .