Nuhiu Starts

Guest Bulgaria
26 minutes ago, torryowl said:

watched the 1st half and the big lad didn't let anyone down …...I keep hearing that England are a good team but whenever  I watch them they look average at best and  that Hudson on the left wing is a shocker how he gets in the team I don't know .he gets  the ball does a little jig and passes  to one of the kosovans . . 

But he plays for Chelsea...:bullen:

1 hour ago, Groundhopping Owl said:

Saying that strikers are incapable of having a good game unless they score is the sort of analysis I'd expect from a 8 year-old.

Comparing 8-year-olds to one or two in this thread is very harsh on 8 year-olds! 

12 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

You know what, I don't think you can.

Sorry, you must be right as I was wrong, my bad.

10 minutes ago, HIGHERSTATE said:

Sorry, you must be right as I was wrong..I didn't see the smiley at the end of your post

TBF that's not an argument it's a contradiction.....

Hoping they're old enough for the Monty python reference.

Edited by Rev Owl

12 hours ago, Salmonbones said:

Whatever.

You clearly advocate being a cheat trying to hurt opponents.   Each to their own, but I prefer being a decent human being - if you don't, fair play to you.

I see a film coming on "Carry on being a khunt".   Sponsored by Birley Owl 1867, a bigger Khunt than Mings

you are a sad individual...why do you always make things personal? 

I thought Nuhiu played well enough, got one comment about being a throwback and then pretty much totally ignored by the commentator when he did a fancy flick or a smart turn that set Kosovo on the front foot. Spent large chunks of the second half isolating Mings whilst colleagues were in decent crossing positions, only for said colleague to ignore the cross, fart about with it and ultimately lose possession. He was then subbed for a four foot tall tricky striker, after which Kosovo decided to sling a few crosses into the box...