Nuhiu Starts

1 minute ago, Colinwestzicoest said:

Wish I had a Polly. Does she do anything else for you? 

I used to live with a girl called Polly, she was a mathematician. She tried to teach me about triangles and squares, all to no avail. Pentagons, hexagons, all shapes, but I was useless.

Now Polygon.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

3 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Mings is a cheeky monkey, but whilst I wouldn't shed a tear if his career ended that way, I wouldn't wish it upon him.

The man frequently tries to end opponents careers and also good looks by stamping on their faces.  "Cheeky Monkey" does not come anywhere near close.

Just now, Salmonbones said:

The man frequently tries to end opponents careers and also good looks by stamping on their faces.  "Cheeky Monkey" does not come anywhere near close.

There's been one or two, a couple of elbows but nothing that elevates him above a cheeky monkey, and definitely not enough to wish a career ending injury for.

Just now, Birley Owl 1867 said:

There's been one or two, a couple of elbows but nothing that elevates him above a cheeky monkey, and definitely not enough to wish a career ending injury for.

I think he was referring to the instance where Mings stood on an opponent's face. 

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

Whatever.

You clearly advocate being a cheat trying to hurt opponents.   Each to their own, but I prefer being a decent human being - if you don't, fair play to you.

I see a film coming on "Carry on being a khunt".   Sponsored by Birley Owl 1867, a bigger Khunt than Mings

Edited by Salmonbones

2 minutes ago, Salmonbones said:

Whatever.

You clearly advocate being a cheat trying to hurt opponents.   Each to their own, but I prefer being a decent human being - if you don't, fair play to you.

I see a film coming on "Carry on being a khunt".   Sponsored by Birley Owl 1867, a bigger Khunt than Mings

Whoa big guy. That's too far. Perhaps people don't see what you see but the abusive language isn't justified.

You started a positive thread so we could enjoy watching Atdhe. Don't let's dissolve into insults please.