We all knew it would happen.

The first game Bullen lost people would start to doubt him. Whats making worse is that we still have no idea if Chansiri actually wants Bullen to be the manager or is he doing one of the following

• Seeing how Bullen Does short term.
  • Lining someone up and its taking time.
  • Not doing anything 

If he had appointed Bullen this week I honestly think the reaction to the loss would be slightly better as we would all know he's the manager and we have to get behind him but the club hasn't and whilst ever it stays like this people are going to get worse and worse.

We need to appoint a manager next week, There are many managers that would love this job. Rowett was lined up and begged for it but suddenly he's not good enough so who is..... Bullen well judging by today he's not because when you don't include your best player in the entire squad that's normally a bad idea especially in a game that just needed on e bit of quality to open up Millwall.

They always say its the not knowing that kills you and its certainly true in this case, Chansiri as given no indication on whats going on and until someone is officially appointed its only going to get worse. 

We need someone to get behind.

Campbell isn't the craziest rumour being banded about hes an High Profile Manager and saved Macclesfield from certain releagtion but he's also a massive risk although he would command respect.

At this point im just about willing to accept anyone, we need a permanent manager its still a very decent start and we need to push on knowing exactly who the guy in charge is and what the future plans are.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, ... said:

we would all know he's the manager and we have to get behind him

He is so why don't you?

12 minutes ago, ... said:

when you don't include your best player in the entire squad

Im assuming you are referring to Fernando, you are entitled to your opinion, point being you have no idea of the circumstances behind the decision made...

I think what is making folk nervous and will continue to do so is that we know Bully wasn’t first choice and we also know he has not been in a position to plan properly. In that sense a decision either way as Dotty says would be better. 

On the other matter, I do like the guy but if he left out FF cos he thinks Dave is better, then we may as well send Fessi out on loan - I can’t see it ending well. 

14 minutes ago, slinger208b said:

He is so why don't you? - If Bullen gets the gig full time I will and already have.

Im assuming you are referring to Fernando, you are entitled to your opinion, point being you have no idea of the circumstances behind the decision made.. - 

Decisions like this should be explained as he explained why?

Edited by ...

29 minutes ago, ... said:

The first game Bullen lost people would start to doubt him. Whats making worse is that we still have no idea if Chansiri actually wants Bullen to be the manager or is he doing one of the following

• Not doing anything 

If he had appointed Bullen this week I honestly think the reaction to the loss would be slightly better as we would all know he's the manager and we have to get behind him but the club hasn't and whilst ever it stays like this people are going to get worse and worse.

We need to appoint a manager next week, There are many managers that would love this job. Rowett was lined up and begged for it but suddenly he's not good enough so who is..... Bullen well judging by today he's not because when you don't include your best player in the entire squad that's normally a bad idea especially in a game that just needed on e bit of quality to open up Millwall.

They always say its the not knowing that kills you and its certainly true in this case, Chansiri as given no indication on whats going on and until someone is officially appointed its only going to get worse. 

Who is the best player. If you mean FF have you seen him play last 2 seasons ??  We don't know the FF situation. Considering what has happened with FF in the past its not right to make judgement calls on LB for not including him in the squad. Its much more likely that there is another much more pressing reason for FF not being picked. Until we know its unfair to say anything about the situation.

Get behind Wednesday. Its simple. Who ever is the manager we are wednesdayites. Chansiri obviously has not found the right man he wants to get us promotion. I agree with him so far. Nobody is a good cert for getting us up. Even with the decent squad already assembled.Until the right manager for us comes along we get behind Bullen. Not breaking down a ten man team who is a goal up away from home is not the time to panic.

32 minutes ago, ... said:

Campbell isn't the craziest rumour being banded about hes an High Profile Manager and saved Macclesfield from certain releagtion but he's also a massive risk although he would command respect.

At this point im just about willing to accept anyone, we need a permanent manager its still a very decent start and we need to push on knowing exactly who the guy in charge is and what the future plans are.

I’d say it Campbell is the craziest manager linked so far

2 hours ago, ... said:

• Not doing anything 

To be fair, many (including myself) doubted him before this game.

Do I think Bullen would make us an excellent manager one day? Yes.

Do I think he's ready for it now? No.

We live in an age where celebrity seems to get people jobs for which they're unqualified.

Old Jug Ears on MOTD is a good example.

Lineker was a good footballer, Desmond was a good presenter.

Horses for courses.

If we had won yesterday, as we really ought to have I doubt the clamour for a new manager to be installed would be so pressing . We are doing ok as it is , Lee seems ok with the arrangement for now . Rather wait for the right type of manager to take us forward than just get someone in for the sake of it . 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ... said:

• Not doing anything 

To be honest I was never an advocate of Bullen getting the job but after seeing the changes made early second have I am, thought we were unlucky today, bring on Tuesday .