Bit of Bully

Guest Ferkorf

Its been 2 games... the next 2 are arguably easier to win than the last 2.

Preston away will be tricky. We should be beating QPR at home. 

The real season starts at huddersfield away mid september and I pray we haven't given Bullen the job by then as thats when I expect the bubble to burst with all the tougher fixtures starting to crop up.

That being said I do wish him all the best though and I pray it doesn't end in turmoil or with us losing him as a coach.

1 hour ago, mozzy85 said:

Good read. Looking at our next two fixtures I don't see any reason we can't realistically look at having 12 points. Yes it'll be tough but if we turn up then they should both end in 3 points for us. 

You could say that about all of August, never mind the next 2.  We have the easiest start to our season in the league, I think including the Prem/L1/L2.  A superb chance to get up a head of steam going into the tougher games.

1 hour ago, Ferkorf said:

Its been 2 games... the next 2 are arguably easier to win than the last 2.

Preston away will be tricky. We should be beating QPR at home. 

The real season starts at huddersfield away mid september and I pray we haven't given Bullen the job by then as thats when I expect the bubble to burst with all the tougher fixtures starting to crop up.

That being said I do wish him all the best though and I pray it doesn't end in turmoil or with us losing him as a coach.

Rubbish Millwall away is the trickiest game thus far, they have started really well and recruited smartly.

As for Bullen, you're saying don't give him the job because tricky games will come up further on in the campaign and you see us losing those games, every game is a tough game in the championship, if he keeps winning he will get the job and deservedly so....

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mozzy85 said:

They could copy and paste that article and still fizz it up. Not even could enough to wipe your arse with that paper. 

you were saying lol

https://www.thestar.co.uk/sport/sheffield-wednesday-lee-bullen-speaks-out-on-chances-of-becoming-permanent-boss-claims-hes-living-a-boyhood-dream-at-hillsborough-490092

• Haha 1

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

Guest Ferkorf
24 minutes ago, Owls77 said:

Rubbish Millwall away is the trickiest game thus far, they have started really well and recruited smartly.

As for Bullen, you're saying don't give him the job because tricky games will come up further on in the campaign and you see us losing those games, every game is a tough game in the championship, if he keeps winning he will get the job and deservedly so....

Yes but what I am saying is those games are the ones we should be winning...

they are fixtures even Barnsley should be winning to stay in the league...

I think what's happening is the media types are trying to get in just in case Bullen does a miracle job so they can say they called it.

Otherwise it's just a puff piece on a team who have started faster than expected.

1 hour ago, Suzuki_San said:

You could say that about all of August, never mind the next 2.  We have the easiest start to our season in the league, I think including the Prem/L1/L2.  A superb chance to get up a head of steam going into the tougher games.

Preston away will be a tough one, Take a point from that personally. 

Guest Ferkorf
43 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Let’s try and not get carried away. 2 wins but against poor opposition. Really would like to see how he does against better teams in September to really see if he is up to the job. Excellent start but still very early days. 

I tried saying that but just got shot down by Bullens barmy army. I know no games are CERTAIN wins... but I'd put my house on any manager of any club expecting more points from the first 6 than the 6 after.

1st six games

Reading A

Barnsley H

Millwall A

Luton H

Preston A

Qpr H

6 games after

Hudds A

Fulham H

Midds A

Hull A