Bit of Bully

14 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

I tried saying that but just got shot down by Bullens barmy army. I know no games are CERTAIN wins... but I'd put my house on any manager of any club expecting more points from the first 6 than the 6 after.

1st six games

Reading A

Barnsley H

Millwall A

Luton H

Preston A

Qpr H

6 games after

Hudds A

Fulham H

Midds A

Hull A

Wigan H

Cardiff A

Bullens not had to sort any crises or turmoil yet, that's when you find out whether he can cut the mustard, I'll not be happy with him being appointed until hes had to sort a few problems out.

19 hours ago, Ferkorf said:

I tried saying that but just got shot down by Bullens barmy army. I know no games are CERTAIN wins... but I'd put my house on any manager of any club expecting more points from the first 6 than the 6 after.

1st six games

Reading A

Barnsley H

Millwall A

Luton H

Preston A

Qpr H

6 games after

Hudds A

Fulham H

Midds A

Hull A

Wigan H

Cardiff A

I seem to remember him organising us for a couple of great results away at WBA and Middlesborough last season.  Don't see any particularly reason why he can't do that again, especially with a team riding high on confidence after a strong August. 

5 hours ago, Bluey9 said:

Bullens not had to sort any crises or turmoil yet, that's when you find out whether he can cut the mustard, I'll not be happy with him being appointed until hes had to sort a few problems out.

You'll have to wait until next season for that to happen.  This year is going to be a procession.

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Bluey9 said:

He took over a club in a soft embargo and the manager ditched us 3 weeks before the start of season

Couldnt have more challenging circumstances tbf.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Hitcat said:

Good read that. Love Bully me. Whether he's the right man for the job or not time will tell. Can tell the players respect him and whilst we're picking up points leave him to it.