To All Of You That Has Brought This Situation About

It has felt like the world Vs SWFC the last few months

But it’s absolutely brought the fans together, the fans closer to the club, players AND chairman who desperately needed a connection with the fans again 

Chansiri has my backing, heart is in the right place, he’s backed us with some good signings so far and if he pulls another few out the hat then we will Ben contenders this year

3 minutes ago, theowlsman said:

These gifts are just what we needed, so we not only thank you, but we will also re-pay you by winning the league and tell you where you can stick the obstacles placed carefully in our path. How about up your collective buttholes.

Sometimes less is more.

:duntmatter:

• Haha 2

Finally we look like making it the 'Fortress Hillsborough' it used to be. A place where visiting teams start quaking as they walk down the tunnel. There are  23 home games to play in the season (League , anyway)  and a total of 69 points to play for  Let us aim for ALL 69, but accept around 60. With a fair away record, should see us around the place we want to be - sod the Play-offs- it's AUTOMATIC we want.  

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Finally we look like making it the 'Fortress Hillsborough' it used to be. A place where visiting teams start quaking as they walk down the tunnel. There are  23 home games to play in the season (League , anyway)  and a total of 69 points to play for  Let us aim for ALL 69, but accept around 60. With a fair away record, should see us around the place we want to be - sod the Play-offs- it's AUTOMATIC we want.  

Well said Sir.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Finally we look like making it the 'Fortress Hillsborough' it used to be. A place where visiting teams start quaking as they walk down the tunnel. There are  23 home games to play in the season (League , anyway)  and a total of 69 points to play for  Let us aim for ALL 69, but accept around 60. With a fair away record, should see us around the place we want to be - sod the Play-offs- it's THE TITLE we want.  

Edited for you!

32 minutes ago, Jack the Hat said:

You’d think after Bruce leaving us in the brown stuff I’d want Newcastle to get relegated. Well I do.

He’s started off well.

I wonder what we’ll say to him when Newcastle come knocking in January for Bannan and Westwood.

Assuming he hasn’t already been sacked.

3 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Finally we look like making it the 'Fortress Hillsborough' it used to be. A place where visiting teams start quaking as they walk down the tunnel. 

When was that?

I first went in 1990 and I presume it was prior to that because it certainly hasn't been since.

Just now, A12owl said:

Whoops . Sorry. I must have missed the initial posting and only saw it today. 

Must pay more attention.

It all makes sense now.

I'll say it again. Enjoy your holiday. Just seen your posts ont'other thread.

Ollie sends his best wishes.

Thanks Dave.

Hope you’re still catching?

Found the worse fast food joint in America. Steak n Shake. Been here 40 mins and haven't even got a drink yet. Hardly any staff. No idea what they're doing.

I'm ready for walking out, the wife won't though as she "doesn't want to appear rude". Other customers also in the same boat.

A dropped milkshake (30 mins ago) still laying on the floor. It's like an American Fawlty Towers.